Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 22 декабря 2018 г.

New photo I’m pregnant with my dead boyfriend’s baby but I can’t bear to tell his family

DEAR DEIDRE: MY boyfriend was killed in a road crash and I’m having his baby. To add to my pain, his ex-wife denied I was part of his life and told everyone she would go mad if I went to his funeral.


We met three years ago when he was going through his divorce. His wife always blamed me for them splitting up but he had stopped loving her years before. I am 27, he was 35, the same age as his ex.


I’m worried about telling his family
Getty - Contributor

They had two little boys and he was a great dad even after they split up. Our relationship was passionate and sex was always great but everything else wasn’t always perfect. His ex made his life hell when he was with me and would mess up his days to see the boys.


We split and made up several times. Three months ago I discovered I was pregnant. It was a shock but we were both delighted. He told me he loved me, that he wanted us to get married and he didn’t care what his ex said or did.


We were both so excited about the future. We had sex that night and it was the most amazing experience ever for us both. He was not due to go into work the next day but his mate rang him saying he was sick.


My boyfriend rang me on his way to work to say he would be home early and he was going to arrange for us to have a sexy weekend away. That was the last time I heard his voice. The police came later in the day to say he’d been involved in a fatal road accident on the motorway.


I miss him so much and I can’t stop crying
Getty - Contributor

His wife was still his next of kin so she’d been told too and his family took over. I was never consulted or involved in any way with his funeral. His ex told everyone I had better not attend the funeral or else. I desperately wanted to go but didn’t, so as not to upset his parents.


I want my baby to have his name yet I am scared of telling everyone I am pregnant, not least his mum and dad, but then I think they have a right to know I am so upset. I have a scan tomorrow and I can’t stop crying.

Topic of the day

ARE you looking forward to Christmas or dreading it?


If you are alone, broke or have suffered a loss, my leaflet Worried About Christmas? is full of suggestions and useful contacts to help you.


Email problems@deardeidre.org or private message me on my Dear Deidre Facebook page.

DEIDRE SAYS: How devastating. It was cruel and unnecessary revenge for his ex to ban you from your partner’s funeral. She took out her anger with him on you – when he was alive and after he’d died.


She had no right to do that but it was tactful of you to stay away to avoid risking distress to his parents.

But you are expecting their grandchild and I think it is best to let them know, so they can start thinking through how they are going to handle this. Of course it will come as a shock but I hope they will put the baby’s interests first and welcome him or her.


Do share your feelings with those close to you so you have support through this pregnancy. Cruse Bereavement Care can offer support (cruse.org.uk 0808 808 1677).



READ TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE I heard my husband making sex noises on the phone and I want to confront him


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Frankie wants revenge on his girlfriend’s rapist



Get in touch with Deidre today

Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/im-pregnant-with-my-dead-boyfriends-baby-but-i-cant-bear-to-tell-his-family/
News Pictures I’m pregnant with my dead boyfriend’s baby but I can’t bear to tell his family

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000457810353.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...