Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 29 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Fling with sexy Filippino barmaid has wrecked my marriage

DEAR DEIDRE: I AM married but have been having awesome sex with a woman I met at my local. My wife found out and has filed for divorce. I’m 47 and my wife is 45. We have a son who’s 16. I work in IT and am away from home a lot.


The money is good but it can be lonely. I started texting a woman who works at our local pub. She is 36 and from the Philippines. My wife found out when she saw a text on my phone. She was devastated. We went to counselling together and it seemed to help.


My wife found out I’ve been having sex with another woman
Getty - Contributor

But temptation got the better of me one night while I was working away. I contacted this woman again and took things to the next level when I bought a secret mobile phone so I could text her safely when I was at home too.


My feelings for this woman grew stronger. She was so loving, caring and gave me so much attention. The sex was awesome.


Without me knowing, my wife had got into my “official” phone so she could track my movements.


She confronted me one day when I got back from my lover’s flat. She was heartbroken and threw me out. I’d turned her world upside down.


I wonder if I can get her to change her mind
Getty - Contributor

My son was very upset too. I am with this other woman now but I have my own place and we don’t live together.


I told my wife I’d made the biggest mistake of my life and I’m so sorry for my actions. I would do anything for another chance, having learned the hard way. But my wife hates me and won’t communicate.


At the moment I am really struggling to cope, waiting for our divorce to be finalised. I constantly contact my wife and son about how sorry I am but she wants to punish me all the time. I really miss her.

Topic of the day

THREE in four parents don’t set internet filters, yet I hear every week from young people being targeted by older online predators.

My leaflet Staying Safe Online is a helpful guide for young people and for parents.

To get a copy, email problems@deardeidre.org or private message me on my Dear Deidre Facebook page.

DEIDRE SAYS: I am sure you do miss her but your wife has been devastated. She gave you a second chance but it seems highly unlikely she will give you a third. And can you blame her?


You still love her and want her, so it is worth trying to get her to understand how much you regret what you did, even at this late stage.

But be prepared for it to fall on deaf ears. If she does agree to try again, you would have to stop having sex with your lover for it to have any chance of working.


Children benefit if their parents can stay together – as long as they are happily together. So urge your wife to give you a chance, if only for the sake of your son to start with.


Relationships can come back from a crisis like this and be stronger than ever – if you are both prepared to work at it. My e-leaflet Cheating – Can You Get Over It? can help.



NEXT IN TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE Should I leave my partner to start a steamy relationship with my ex-boyfriend?


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Tina is having second thoughts about going to a New Year’s Eve sex party



Get in touch with Deidre today

Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/fling-with-sexy-filippino-barmaid-has-wrecked-my-marriage/
News Pictures Fling with sexy Filippino barmaid has wrecked my marriage

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT0004495788241.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...