Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 30 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Casey Batchelor shows off four stone weight loss with before and after pic to hit back at trolls who think she’s lying

CASEY Batchelor showed off her four stone weight loss today after cruel trolls accused her of lying about losing so much.


The 34-year-old posted an incredible before and after to reveal her body transformation just seven months after welcoming her first child.


Casey Batchelor has shown off her impressive weight loss

The former glamour model has completely altered her figure with yoga but not everyone was convinced she had lost so much.


Proving them wrong, she shared the snaps and wrote:  “Some people have said they don’t believe I’ve lost 4 stone so thought I’d share this. Neither of these pictures are very flattering tbh – but they are the truth.


“I’ve had people attacking me when I was big, saying I looked like a whale and now I’ve lost weight there’s people saying I’m too thin. Us girls can’t win!! I know I’m much healthier now than I was then and yes I know my bum’s disappeared but so has a load of fat I didn’t need.”


Casey with her daughter Florence
Casey has released a yoga DVD to help others

She added: “So I hope you’ll be kind when you see this and as ever I’m here to try and encourage you as well as myself to be as healthy and happy as we can be. How I lost it – with fat burning exercise, yoga and diet is on my Yoga Blitz App.”


Casey is a trained yoga teacher and is sharing the secrets to her success with her Casey’s Yoga Blitz  – 90 Day Challenge.


The CBB star welcomed her daughter Florence in May and previously admitted it wasn’t “easy” juggling mummy duties with “fat burning yoga”, when all she wanted to do was “drown in wine”.


But her efforts have paid off and Casey has never looked better.


The star has shared her weight loss journey with fans

Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/casey-batchelor-shows-off-four-stone-weight-loss-with-before-and-after-pic-to-hit-back-at-trolls-who-think-shes-lying/
News Pictures Casey Batchelor shows off four stone weight loss with before and after pic to hit back at trolls who think she’s lying

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/casey1.png?strip=all&w=551

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...