Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 4 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Ashley James strips to red lingerie to pose as a very sexy Santa

ASHLEY James gave her fans a treat today when she stripped down to red lingerie to pose as a very sexy Santa.


The reality star and model got into the festive spirit as she donned the racy outfit for her latest underwear shoot.


Ashley James sizzled as a sexy santa
Instagram

Showing off her toned figure she posted a picture of herself in a string bra and thong.


Ashley completed her Christmas look with a Santa Claus hat.


She captioned the sizzling post: “Ashley’s Advent day 2″


The DJ is keeping her fans happy with a daily treat – although she seems to be a few days behind.


The reality star and model is sharing a racy pic each day as part of a naughty Advent calendar

Her fans lapped up the picture.


One said: “OMG so hot!”


While this one commented: “You look incredible, go girl!”


Another said: “This gets me into the Christmas spirit.”


She also posted this bikini selfie, which thrilled her fans
Instagram

Meanwhile, Ashley recently blasted cruel trolls who mocked her “Northern upbringing”.


The vile bullies targeted HER after she shared behind-the-scene pictures from a recent lingerie shoot.


Ashley grew up on a dairy farm in Newcastle with her mum, a hairdresser, and her dad, who works on motorways.


She told her fans online trolls had picked on her parents’ professions and blasted claims she’d had a “rags to riches” life.


Later she was seen tucking into some yummy pizza
Instagram

Posting a lengthy statement online, the former Made In Chelsea star said: “To say I have a ‘Rags to Riches’ story and bringing up my parent’s profession in a negative way is incredibly rude and classist.


“I am proud of my northern roots, and my parents have worked two jobs for as long as I can remember to provide opportunities for my brother, sister, and I. My dad has quite literally saved lives during his time in the fire service and I am in awe of both of them for their achievements.”

Growing up, Ashley described her mum as her “role model” and said she was “proud of being working class”.


In a previous interview, Ashley’s dad revealed he worked multiple jobs to help support Ashley and her siblings.


He explained: “I left school at 15 to start milking cows on a farm.


“I had to work night and day to send Ashley and her siblings to school, but it was worth every penny.”



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/ashley-james-strips-to-red-lingerie-to-pose-as-a-very-sexy-santa/
News Pictures Ashley James strips to red lingerie to pose as a very sexy Santa

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000453691843.jpg?strip=all&w=597

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...