Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 29 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Viewers slam the stars of Britain’s Flashiest Families as ‘parasites’ and ‘vulgar’ as they splash their cash on naked photo shoots and birthday parties for dogs

VIEWERS have ridiculed the participants of a new Channel 5 documentary following some of country’s wealthiest families as ‘vulgar’ and ‘deluded’.


Called Britain’s Flashiest Families, the show follows couples, families and singletons as they splash their cash on everything from bum lifts to


fast cars.


Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace bought a bar in London

There are some well-known celebrities, including Big Brother’s Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace and celebrity diet guru Galia Grainger, alongside some fresh faces.


One of them is Lizzie Lewis, who blew more than £7,000 on a birthday party for her dog, Oscar.


The 26-year-old, who lives in a rented flat in London with her boyfriend, Patrick Lally, organised her Chihuahua’s birthday bash – and had a bum lift on the show.


She said: “He’s my little baby. I don’t want children, I just want Chihuahuas.


Lizzie threw a birthday party for her dog

“I’m not joking. He’s a total snob. I think Oscar is the flashiest dog in the country.”


She splurged £7,200 on cakes, personalised bowls, treats, decorations and seating for the birthday bash, despite Patrick questioning the spiralling costs.


Also swiping their credit card was Big Brother star Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, who bought a London bar and posed in a bathtub of milk to celebrate her 40th birthday.


The reality TV star said: “I’m unapologetic; I know where I come from. I have every right to be, I’m a flashy bitch.


“I would love to be the flashiest bitch in the UK. Who wouldn’t? I don’t want to be plain Jane, that’s not me it never has been.”


And she posed in a bathtub of milk
Channel 5

The multi-millionaire looked around a £ 3million mansion, as she said: “I wish I was a Kardashian level of flashy, I wish I was the Kardashian level of arse, I wish I was a Kardashian level of fame. I’m not, but I’m going to work at all of them.”


But viewers of the show lashed out on social media, branding them ‘vulgar’ and ‘deluded’.


One person tweeted: “#BritainsFlashiestFamilies – what a load of “sad” deluded individuals.


“Incredibly wealthy, seem to be self made,but oh boy it’s All Look At Me attitude.”


Galia showed off her incredible properties
Alamy

Another said: “So fake. So materialistic this is everything whats wrong with people nowadays la #britainsflashiestfamilies.”


A third person said: “I praise anyone to graft I admire hard work and determination, but I don’t admire being vulgar!


“You can never buy class – it’s a shame if this program is not staged #BritainsFlashiestFamilies.”


Another tweeted: “If people believe this show and the idiots on it god help them.


“These parasites on this show need to be used for target practice. Oxygen thief’s #BritainsFlashiestFamilies.”














This person posted: “Good god this is embarrassing. Money doesn’t buy class or taste, clearly.


“Five are obsessed with either the ultra rich or the incredibly poor. Pathetic. #BritainsFlashiestFamilies.”


Another tweet read: “I don’t think I’ve seen so many classless people in one program #BritainsFlashiestFamilies.”


Some made personal digs, writing: “@Aisleyne1 looking at £3 million pounds homes yet her weave looks like it’s from @Poundland #BritainsFlashiestFamilies.”














While another person said of Lizzie: “A doggy Brunch bday party… this is a joke surely… #britainsflashiestfamilies.”


But not everyone was negative, with one person tweeting: “You can fan NEVER be too self obsessed darling.


“And the fact that your nude photoshoot is to empower other women is admirable #britainsflashiestfamilies.”

We previously told you how Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace says her boobs have made her ‘millions’.


Plus here’s everything you need to know about Galia Grainger.


And here’s all the info on Lizzie Lewis’ £7k birthday party for her dog.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/viewers-slam-the-stars-of-britains-flashiest-families-as-parasites-and-vulgar-as-they-splash-their-cash-on-naked-photo-shoots-and-birthday-parties-for-dogs/
News Pictures Viewers slam the stars of Britain’s Flashiest Families as ‘parasites’ and ‘vulgar’ as they splash their cash on naked photo shoots and birthday parties for dogs

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT0004512373021.jpg?strip=all&w=640

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...