Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 24 ноября 2018 г.

New photo I’m A Celebrity fans convinced they’ve seen Noel Edmonds’ package after he shows off revealing underwear while massaging Harry Redknapp’s cramped leg

EMPEROR Noel Edmonds found himself massaging Harry Redknapp’s feet at 5am this morning on I’m A Celebrity.


Leaping to the rescue, Noel revealed a bit too much of himself as he took off his covers to help with Harry’s foot cramp.


Noel Edmonds
Noel Edmonds woke to Harry Redknapp crying out in pain due to cramp
ITV

Unsuspecting I’m A Celebrity viewers got a shock after Harry, former Spurs and West Ham manager, 71, woke in agony and revealed he often suffers from severe cramp.


69 year-old TV presenter, Noel, got out of bed to help but ended up revealing a ‘package’ under his very tight shorts.


Viewers are now convinced they’ve seen more of Noel than they had bargained for.


Noel Edmonds
Noel Edmonds reveals his package as he leaps out of bed
ITV

Sending the early birds of Twitter into a frenzy, one viewer tweeted:


“Oh my god I swear I’ve just seen Noel Edmonds’ b*lls*ck”


Another added: “Oh god Noel Edmonds in pants childhood ruined”.


“Good God do we really need to see Noel Edmonds in his skimpy pants swinging his legs out of bed” someone asked.


“Ive just woke up, turned the TV on to a clip of Noel Edmonds massaging Harry Redknapp’s legs cause he’s got cramp. Not something I thought I’d ever tweet,” a shock viewer added.


Noel Edmonds
The pair bonded over a 5am massage in the I’m A Celebrity Jungle
ITV

The pair ended up bonding over a rare moment as Harry explained his wife Sandra is usually the one to rub it better.


Discussing his cramp in the Bush Telegraph, Harry said:


“I’ve had it at home before and normally shout for Sandra.


“I think Sandra thought I was really enjoying myself at that time but it was cramp, I was screaming, I bet she thought ‘bloody hell, Harry’s getting excited’ but it was the cramp I had.”


Talking of their weird but hilarious moment to the rest of the camp, Harry laughed:


“I said the cramp is in my calf not my groin.”


Harry Redknapp
Noel Edmonds and Harry Redknapp have formed a new bromance in the jungle
Rex Features

Shortly after their bromance massage, Noel recoiled in horror as Harry even revealed his painted toenails.


Sitting on the beds in their chambers, Noel suddenly slips his sock off to reveal green and red polish.


He said to Harry: “So look what my wife did… she said you’ll remember me.”



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/im-a-celebrity-fans-convinced-theyve-seen-noel-edmonds-package-after-he-shows-off-revealing-underwear-while-massaging-harry-redknapps-cramped-leg/
News Pictures I’m A Celebrity fans convinced they’ve seen Noel Edmonds’ package after he shows off revealing underwear while massaging Harry Redknapp’s cramped leg

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000451514841.jpg?strip=all&w=615

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...