Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 24 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Burnley winger Aaron Lennon offers to help fellow pros suffering mental health issues

AARON Lennon has offered to counsel any footballers suffering from mental health issues after his own successful battle with the illness.


The Burnley winger is a Premier League regular once more after combating depression in 2017.


Aaron Lennon has offered to help any footballer suffering with mental health issues
Aaron Lennon has offered to help any footballer suffering with mental health issues
Getty Images

The 31-year-old former England star has spoken with searing honesty about his experiences and now would be happy to offer help and advice to anyone else suffering problems.


Lennon said: “No-one has come to me and asked for anything but I would 100% be willing to offer my advice.


“If anybody wanted to speak to me about anything I would be happy to help them. I’ll always be there, my door’s open, they can come and speak to me about anything, not just off the pitch, the football, anything.


“There are probably a lot of footballers who don’t want to come out and speak about it.


Lennon was detained under the Mental Health Act by police at the side of a road in Salford in May 2017
Lennon was detained under the Mental Health Act by police at the side of a road in Salford in May 2017
Getty Images
The ex-England man received two months of treatment for a stress-related illness before joining Burnley in January
The ex-England man received two months of treatment for a stress-related illness before joining Burnley in January
Reuters

“It’s just normal, there are going to be spells where you might not feel so great and there are going to be spells where you do feel great.


“Hopefully it does open the door for people to say that they’re not okay and they’re not feeling good because there’s so much help out there.



SCANDAL Sergio Ramos fails drugs test after Champions League final



“Hopefully I can be a good example to show that you can be going through a tough time but you can get back to where you want to be, enjoying football and enjoying life again.”


Lennon was detained under the Mental Health Act in April 2017 and taken to hospital for assessment before undergoing treatment for a “stress-related illness.”

But his comeback has been a major feel good story as he helped Sean Dyche’s team finish seventh last season, their best ever Premier League finish.


And Lennon, who will be in action against Newcastle on Monday, admits that the move to Turf Moor has saved his career.


He said: “You could say that, to an extent, definitely. I felt out of love with football for a period of time and the move definitely gave me that lift again and I started to enjoy my football.

“From the moment I got here every day has been brilliant. I’m loving it.


“It’s the togetherness that the gaffer brings here to the club. It’s a family. It’s such a tight-knit group, the lads are really close.


“When I came in they made me feel so welcome. I can just enjoy my football, it’s a great place.”

HEAT IS ON FOR TURF MOOR TOM

WHILE Aaron Lennon is back loving life at Burnley, one of their stars is considering leaving.


Tom Heaton wants to kick-start his season after injury and is willing to look at Championship options.


The England international, 32, is behind Joe Hart in the pecking order at Turf Moor and Nick Pope will return from his dislocated shoulder next month.


He wants regular football after getting limited to the Europa League tie against Olympiakos and the EFL Cup defeat to Burton this season.


Click here to find out which clubs are chasing his services in January.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/burnley-winger-aaron-lennon-offers-to-help-fellow-pros-suffering-mental-health-issues/
News Pictures Burnley winger Aaron Lennon offers to help fellow pros suffering mental health issues

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000436209489-e1543048685263.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...