Rachel Brosnahan was brought to tears while accepting her first ever Primetime Emmy Award on Monday.
The beautiful brunette became emotional as she accepted the Outstanding lead actress honor for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,
'Wow. Thank you guys so much. Hi,' the 27-year-old talent told audiences while holding back tears, 'My friends and my family, you are absolutely everything to me.'


Marvelous actress! Rachel Brosnahan was overwhelmed with emotion after winning the Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy series for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
She also gave audiences an impassioned plea to vote in the upcoming mid-term elections.
'One thing I love about this show is it’s about a woman who is finding her voice anew,' she said. 'It’s something happening all over the country right now. And one of the best ways to find our voice is to vote.'
Veteran actor Henry Winkler also won his first ever Emmy during the show.
The Happy Days favorite was clearly ecstatic as he took the stage to accept his award for his role in the HBO series Barry.
The beloved 72-year-old actor started on a funny note, telling audiences: 'Okay, I wrote this 43 years ago.'


A long time coming! Veteran actor Henry Winkler, 72, won his first ever Primetime Emmy Award during Monday night's ceremony


Double trouble: Amy Sherman-Palladino earned double honors, winning for Best Writing in a Comedy Series and Best Directing in a Comedy series
Quoting old friend Skip Brittenham, he said: 'If you sit at the table long enough the chips come to you. Tonight, I got to clear the table.
He then thanked his colleagues Bill Hader and Alec Berg.
Wrapping things up on an exciting note, the beloved 72-year-old actor yelled: '[To my] kids - Zed, Zoe, and Max - you can go to bed now, Daddy won!'
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel creator Amy Sherman-Palladino earned double honors, winning for Best Writing in a Comedy Series and Best Directing in a Comedy series.


Hosts with the most: This year's ceremony is being co-hosted by Saturday Night Live's Colin Jost and Michael Che


Presenting... Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg gave out the award for Outstanding Directing For A Comedy Series
Her star Rachel Brosnahan won the Best Actress In A Comedy award and Bill Hadar earned the Best Actor trophy.
Actress Merritt Wever won the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Movie award for her role in the Netflix limited series Godless and Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Limited Series went to Jeff Daniels for the western.
The actor, who is also nominated for his work on The Looming Tower, also thanked his horse Apollo.
Betty White got a special Lifetime honor for her career in comedy.


Ladies night: Tiffany Haddish and Angela Bassett gave out the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy series
'Little did I dream then that I would be here, and it's incredible that I'm still in this business, and you are still putting up with me,' the Golden Girl told the audience.
Ryan Murphy won for Best Director in a Limited Series of Television Movie.
RuPaul and Leslie Jones gave out the Best Actress In A Limited Series Or Television Movie honor to Regina King, who appeared completely taken aback by the win.
Gracing the stage in a bright green look, the Seven Seconds actress expressed her utmost gratitude, saying: 'Thank you, this is amazing. I wanna curse right now,' before signing off by thanking Jesus.
Darren Criss won the award for Outstanding Actor in A Limited Series or Movie for American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace.
He shared thanks with the creative team, saying: 'Actors are only as good as the moments they're given and granted. I'm so profoundly indebted to my friend Ryan Murphy for entrusting me with this opportunity of a lifetime and for believing in me.'
Audiences were offered an exciting surprise when Glenn Weiss took the stage to accept the Emmy for Outstanding Directing of a Variety or Special.
He used the opportunity to propose to his girlfriend, who happily said 'Yes' after joining him on stage for the fairytale moment.


Barry nice! Bill Hadar was honored with Outstanding Actor In A Comedy series for Barry
This year's ceremony is being co-hosted by Saturday Night Live's Colin Jost and Michael Che.
NBC is broadcasting the show which airs 8 pm ET/5 pm PT live on both coasts.
It's a particularly exciting year for Netflix as they finally dethroned HBO by earning the most Emmy nominations scoring 112 nods, beating HBO's 108.
It is the first time in 18 years that HBO did not come out on top.
Link textbacklinkexchanges.com
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/rachel-brosnahan-breaks-into-tears-while-accepting-emmy-award-for-the-marvelous-mrs-maisel/
News Pictures Rachel Brosnahan breaks into tears while accepting Emmy Award for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!
TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st
To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.
Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”
Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”
kim cattrall
Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb
SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.
Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/18/01/50533A8A00000578-6169641-image-a-40_1537232391840.jpg
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий