A MAN who credited his dog with helping him fight depression has returned from a holiday to discover the animal had been put down by the council.
David Hall’s Staffordshire Bull Terrier, called Blue, was killed a week after being caught by dog wardens at Markeaton roundabout on the outskirts of Derby.

Blue had escaped whilst on a walk with David’s neighbour.
The kennels said Blue was “aggressive” and the decision to put down a dog would only be made if “absolutely necessary”, Derbyshire Live reported.
The father-of-four, said: “Blue didn’t have a violent bone in his body. He was a softie and the most loyal dog.”
“I’ve had him since he was a puppy and he loved all humans. My kids adored him and he adored my kids. He would sit there for hours with my son loving the attention. ”

Hall said explaining to his children that their pet had gone to “doggy heaven” was “heart-breaking”.
Hall said Blue was helping him to tackle his mental health issues.
He said: “Blue helped me to pull myself together. It made me feel happy when I walked him.

“I couldn’t wait to see him when I got back from my holiday.
“He was my best friend.”
After returning from Croatia, David rang Crowfoot kennels in Church Broughton, after an information card had been posted through his door.
They told him over the phone that Blue had been put down as he was “aggressive towards the residents and officers”.
Hall’s mobile phone had not worked abroad, and he said he did not receive the kennel’s calls.
Hall went to say his “final goodbyes” to Blue, and collected Blue’s ashes a few weeks later.
MOST READ IN NEWS
The council’s policy states that if a dog is not collected within seven days, it is then the property of the council.
A Derby City Council spokesperson said: “The dog had no tag, but officers scanned the dog for contact details of the owner.
“We tried to call Mr Hall however got no response, and so visited the address, and an information card was left when there was no answer.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/man-with-depression-returns-from-holiday-to-find-his-pet-dog-was-killed-by-council/
News Pictures Man with depression returns from holiday to find his pet dog was KILLED by council
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!
TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st
To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.
Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”
Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”
kim cattrall
Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb
SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.
Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000434720359.jpg?strip=all&w=615
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий