Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 9 апреля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Denise Van Outen wants to do I’m A Celebrity but has never been asked

DENISE Van Outen has revealed she really wants to do I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here, but has never been asked.


The 44-year-old TV presenter thinks she’d be good on the ITV show, which is set in the Australian jungle,  because she loves camping.


Denise Van Outen has revealed she’d love to do I’m A Celeb

She told the Daily Star:  “You get asked to do all the different ones.


“I haven’t been on a reality show – although I have done Strictly, which to me isn’t really a reality show.


“I’d really enjoy the camping because that’s what I love. “So yeah, I’d never say no to that one.”


The mum-of-one would probably enjoy a shower scene or two as she regularly models in her  bikini for Matalan.


Denise said she is a big fan of camping
Rex Features

The star appeared on Strictly in 2012 with pro dancer James Jordan – and was a runner up.


Denise, who is currently a judge on Ireland’s Got Talent, recently revealed she’s not a fan of plastic surgery.


She told buzz.ie: “No, because I don’t think it’s necessary.


“I don’t think you need to do any of that if you keep fit and look after yourself, provided you keep moving, there’s no need for it.”


Meanwhile the star has revealed she hasn’t ruled out having a baby with boyfriend Eddie Boxshall.


“We’re still open to it, we’ll see — we’ll obviously need to be in the same place for it to happen! But we’re not ruling anything out,” she said.


Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/denise-van-outen-wants-to-do-im-a-celebrity-but-has-never-been-asked/
News Photo Denise Van Outen wants to do I’m A Celebrity but has never been asked
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/denise.png?strip=all&w=438

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...