Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 17 января 2019 г.

New photo Eddie Hearn vows to bid ‘fortune’ to get Fury rematch with Wilder on DAZN if fight goes to purse bids

EDDIE HEARN is determined to secure Tyson Fury’s rematch against Deontay Wilder for DAZN if it goes to purse bids.


The WBC has ordered both camps to come to an agreement by February 5 or other offers will be invited.


Eddie Hearn has spotted an opportunity with Tyson Fury Deontay Willder II
PA:Press Association

And Hearn is keeping a close eye on the situation as he looks to get in on the action.


He told iFL TV: “The first thing I thought when I saw the WBC call the purse bids, 60/40 to Deontay Wilder, Tyson [Fury] won’t be very happy.


“I thought to myself, I’ll bid for that. I’m going to bid a fortune, but I doubt it’ll get there.


“I thought to myself, if I was a fighter, I don’t believe Tyson Fury has a contract with BT Sport and I don’t believe Deontay Wilder has a contract with Showtime, I’d be thinking, f*** it, let’s go to purse bids.


Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder have been ordered to figure out a deal
Reuters
The Brit climbed off the canvas to draw in America, with many claiming he deserved victory
AP:Associated Press

“Why don’t you let Eddie Hearn do something crazy in the purse bid, why don’t you let DAZN do something crazy – it won’t be my money.


“How much do you think DAZN would bid for that fight? – but I suspect they’ll make a deal, does Tyson Fury want more than 60/40.”


Hearn also revealed how discussions had been going with Fury and Frank Warren over a meeting with Anthony Joshua.


He added: “Tyson Fury was made a financial offer, not a split offer, because that is what he requested. If he wants a split and he wants 60/40, that can absolutely be discussed.


“50/50’s not happen right now for this fight, you’ve got a four-belt world champion against a challenger.


“We respect Tyson Fury, we rate him as a fighter, it’s not about disrespect it’s just about business.


“So for all these guys, Deontay Wilder, if he wants 60/40, he can have it as well at 60/40, if Fury wants 60/40, he can have it as well at 60/40.

Tyson Fury outclassed Deontay Wilder in their first fight but felt the American’s power
AP:Associated Press

“But that wasn’t what was asked to be presented to him, maybe Frank’s [Warren] just out the loop, maybe he’s just not involved, I don’t know, if he really thinks it’s going to be 50/50 that fights not going to happen next.


“But now if I’m Tyson Fury I’d say, ‘OK so, I’ve got an order of a fight at 60/40 with Wilder, or I can get 60/40 with Joshua in a bigger fight, in a fight that will go down in history as one of the great British fights of all time, to win four belts against a fellow Brit.’


“I think the move today by the WBC was nice, I like it and I think it’s going to shape things up a little bit.


“It will either make a deal happen quicker between those two or one of them will turn round – Fury’s like an independent smart guy, he may look at that now and go ‘wow with all the players in world boxing, Matchroom and DAZN and Sky, Frank Warren with BT, you got Top Rank with ESPN, Fox and Showtime, can you imagine the bidders for that fight.”


 


 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/eddie-hearn-vows-to-bid-fortune-to-get-fury-rematch-with-wilder-on-dazn-if-fight-goes-to-purse-bids/
News Pictures Eddie Hearn vows to bid ‘fortune’ to get Fury rematch with Wilder on DAZN if fight goes to purse bids

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT0004617931891.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...