Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 14 января 2019 г.

New photo Dad desperately tried to shield childhood sweetheart, 23, from deadly pram crash that killed her and left baby son fighting for life

A DAD desperately tried to shield his childhood sweetheart from a crash that killed her and left their baby son fighting for his life.


Charlie Bianco-Ashley cried out “my girlfriend’s dead” and “I need my baby” after Nicole Newman was struck as she pushed eight-month-old baby Luciano in his pram in Penge, South East London, on Sunday night.


Facebook
Charlie Bianco-Ashley pictured with his son. He screamed: ‘I need my baby’ as cops tried to comfort him[/caption]


London News Pictures
The haunting scene after a car smashed into a mother and her pram – leaving the mum dead[/caption]


The 25-year-old had watched in terror as a car ploughed into tragic Nicole and their son – as she screamed “where’s my baby”.


The mum was pronounced dead at the roadside by paramedics who had frantically battled to save her life.


Distraught Mr Bianco-Ashley needed to be comforted by cops at the scene after the 23-year-old was hit.


Carlton Fiddler, who runs a takeaway opposite, said: “Police were trying to calm him down. He was shouting. He was hysterical.”


Charlie’s mother Gabriella rushed to the scene in a minicab.


‘PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER’


She said: “I ran out into the road and Charlie pulled me back and said, ‘I don’t want you to be killed too.’


“They were perfect for each other and the baby is so beautiful. This car came from nowhere.”


Italian-born Gabriella, 60, of nearby Penge, added that Nicole and warehouse worker Charlie had been together for ten years.


Their baby was raced to hospital and is still fighting for life after the smash, which left a broken pram scattered across the road.


Charlie had bravely tried to get between the car and the pram as it hurtled towards them, Gabriella saod.


She told the Daily Mail: “Charlie told me the driver came from nowhere.


“He tried to get between the driver to protect his son and Nicole.”


Gabriella told how the tot was resuscitated twice needed spinal surgery.


Describing the horror, she said: “I called them yesterday as I had not seen them, and I usually see them every day. Charlie said ‘we are watching a film’.


“Then a few hours later this happens.”


The gran revealed how Nicole and Charlie had been teenage sweethearts but had recently got their own flat together after a year of sleeping “on the floor”.

I saw one lady crying, I think it might have been the lady’s mum – she was screaming loudly. The police officers were comforting her.

Babu Hari, newsagent manager

A bartender at the Pawleyne Arms, who didn’t want to be named, told The Sun Online: “I’ve known her for years.


“Her boyfriend is called Charlie and they’ve been dating for about three to four years. It was their child.


“She was a close friend when we were younger. It’s really sad.


“My friend told me over the phone what had happened.


“She liked going out, she was a beautiful girl. After school I think she studied beauty.


“She lived in Anerley and I think her parents did as well. It’s just so horrible.”


Last night friends and family staged a vigil at the scene and left flowers, candles, photos and heart-shaped balloons.


Police are appealing for witnesses to the horror at 8pm on Sunday.


The Mondeo driver, 51, stopped at the scene and was discharged from hospital after treatment for minor injuries.


He was not arrested but police said he was helping with inquiries.


‘FINAL SCREAMS’


Eyewitnesses told of Nicole’s harrowing final words as she frantically searched for her boy after the horror smash.


A neighbour who lives close to the horrifying crash site told the MailOnline: “Her last words were screams of ‘where’s my baby? Where’s my baby?’


“When I looked outside a passer-by was holding the baby to stop the car or the driver moving from the point of impact.


“It took about 15 minutes for the ambulance to show up. When they arrived they gave her a drip but kept her there. Hearing her final screams was so upsetting.”


Officers and paramedics fought to save the mum, in her 20s, but she was declared dead at the scene – where a broken pram and handbag were left.

Her last words were screams of, ‘Where’s my baby? Where’s my baby?’

Witness to crash

Babu Hari, manager of the newsagent on the road opposite where the crash happened, told The Sun Online: “I heard screaming and I could hear a bang, it sounded like two cars crashing.


“It happened at 8.12pm. You could see the pram on the ground, it was upright.


“Lots of people ran out to help. There was a woman who was checking the pulse of the baby.


“I saw one lady crying, I think it might have been the lady’s mum – she was screaming loudly. The police officers were comforting her.”


‘NEVER HEARD A BANG LIKE IT’


Witness Joe Ball, 30, said: “I have never seen anything like it in my life. I knew she was dead when I called the ambulance.


“I just couldn’t look. All I can think about is hearing the car by her.”


“I have never heard a bang like it. It all happened so quickly. In that split second I saw her up in the air.”


A witness added the mum’s parents arrived at the scene shortly after the crash, adding they are a “close knit” family.


Another neighbour said: “The woman is a friend of a friend’s girlfriend.


“The baby is their son. He is eight months old. He is in an on-off condition at the moment and they are not sure if he will live.”


MEDICS BATTLED TO SAVE HER


Harrowing video from the scene showed at least 12 emergency vehicles flooding the street.


The officers covered the mother’s body in a blue sheet and erect a tent around the scene.


A witness posted on Facebook: “Boy what a sad start for 2019. (I was) just passing, going about my business and I came across such a horrific accident.


“A car hit a babymother while she was trying to cross the road.


“The fire brigade is here, the ambulance are here, the police are here.”


COPS APPEAL


A Metropolitan Police statement said: “Officers and London Ambulance attended and found a car had been in collision with a 23-year-old female pedestrian, who was pushing a pram carrying her eight-month-old baby son.


“Despite the efforts of officers and paramedics, the mother was declared dead at the scene.


“Her next of kin have been informed. We await formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be held in due course.


“The baby boy was taken to hospital, where he remains in a critical condition.


“The driver of the car, a 51-year-old man, stopped at the scene.


“He was taken to hospital for treatment to non life-threatening injuries.


“He has since been discharged; he has not been arrested and is assisting police with their enquiries.

“Officers continue to work to establish the full circumstances of the incident.


“Detectives from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are asking anyone with dash-cam footage, or who witnessed the incident, to come forward and speak to police.


“If you have information that could assist the investigation, please call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit based at Catford Garage on 020 8285 1574 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”


Facebook
Nicole Newman was tragically killed in South Eeast London on Sunday night[/caption]


London News Pictures
The mum has died and a baby has been left fighting for life after being hit by a car in Penge, South East London[/caption]


Facebook
Nicole Newman has been named locally as the mum who tragically died last night[/caption]


Facebook
The young mum was hit as she pushed her baby boy in a pram[/caption]


The driver was taken to hospital for treatment and later released
London News Pictures

London News Pictures
Emergency services were unable to save the mum’s life and the baby is critically injured[/caption]


London News Pictures
The mum was crossing the road with her pram when she was struck and killed[/caption]



We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/dad-desperately-tried-to-shield-childhood-sweetheart-23-from-deadly-pram-crash-that-killed-her-and-left-baby-son-fighting-for-life/
News Pictures Dad desperately tried to shield childhood sweetheart, 23, from deadly pram crash that killed her and left baby son fighting for life

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000461754777.jpg?strip=all&w=720

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...