Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 30 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Pregnant mum accidentally stabs herself in the neck in freak accident… and gives birth four weeks later

A PREGNANT mum is lucky to be alive after accidentally stabbing herself in the neck in a freak accident.


Ashlee Shier, 29, of Beeliar, Western Australia, was cutting up fruit for her son Landon, six, and daughter Aria, three, when she slipped on her pet dog’s bowl.


Ashlee Shier accidentally stabbed herself in the neck after slipping over while cutting fruit
Ashlee Shier accidentally stabbed herself in the neck after slipping over while cutting fruit
Ashlee Shier

As she fell to the floor she accidentally plunged the knife she was using into her throat while trying to protect her bump.


When her partner Troy, 32, walked into the kitchen, he found his seven months pregnant girlfriend making a “horrible gurgling noise” when she tried to talk and sprang into action.


He created a tourniquet using a tea towel and called an ambulance. Ashlee believes it was Troy’s quick thinking that saved her – and their unborn child’s – life.


Recalling the harrowing incident, she told FEMAIL: “So I’ve brought my hands up as I’ve fallen to the ground, forgetting I still had the knife in my hand.


The mum believes it was her boyfriend Troy's quick thinking that saved her - and their unborn child's - life
The mum believes it was her boyfriend Troy’s quick thinking that saved her – and their unborn child’s – life
Ashlee Shier

“At that point I didn’t realise that it had stabbed itself straight into my neck. I thought I may have just cut it or something small but I felt wetness on my neck.”


She said Troy went very pale when he saw her and she started to freak out as her chest began to feel tight.


While in the ambulance Ashlee said her blood pressure started to drop and she was coughing up blood.


At this stage paramedics weren’t sure of the extent of damage to her windpipe.


Ashlee said Troy went very pale when he saw her and she started to freak out as her chest began to feel tight
Ashlee, mum to son Landon, six, and daughter Aria, three, said Troy went very pale when he saw her and she started to freak out as her chest began to feel tight
Ashlee Shier

Ashlee said it felt like everything was moving in slow motion as she arrived at hospital and was taken to the trauma unit.


Her clothes were cut off and she was surrounded by doctors before being rushed to surgery for a tracheotomy.


Ashlee said her “heart sank” when medics told her they might need to deliver the baby if she or the 31-week-old foetus were at risk.


Lilly Mae arrived four weeks after the ordeal
Lilly Mae arrived four weeks after the harrowing ordeal
Ashlee Shier

“After having two previous preterm babies I just wanted the best for my daughter,” she said.


When she came round from the surgery Ashlee instinctively reached for her belly – and was relieved when it still felt “full and pregnant”.


She broke down in tears when her family arrived, and admitted: “I just wanted to thank my partner and tell my kids and him I loved them.”

Ashlee was unable to speak initially and communicated with them using handwritten notes. After a week her breathing tubes were removed, but she could still only muster a low, faint murmur.


The ordeal left Ashlee with a scar, but her voice has now returned – and her daughter Lilly Mae arrived four weeks after.


Earlier this month we reported how a mum wants £2.8million compensation after an accident “left her too tired to look after her kids”.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/pregnant-mum-accidentally-stabs-herself-in-the-neck-in-freak-accident-and-gives-birth-four-weeks-later/
News Pictures Pregnant mum accidentally stabs herself in the neck in freak accident… and gives birth four weeks later

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000458818891.jpg?strip=all&w=515

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...