Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 29 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Our top picks of this year’s tested products — from an electric muscle toner to miracle beauty goodies

EVERY week in 2018 there was some new beauty or health product to put to the test.


We tried out some of the oddest . . . and most amusing.


Getty
We trialled some amazing health and beauty products this year, but some really stood out[/caption]


But a few along the way really amazed us and have become must-haves for 2019.


Below are our favourites. Happy New Year!


Health


Slendertone


Slendertone products tone your body using electrical muscle stimulation

THIS company has been around for years – and with good reason. This gizmo works.


You wear the Slendertone Abs8 around your middle for 30 minutes a day, five days a week, and the electrical muscle stimulation creates contractions to tone up.


After four weeks, I noticed a difference in tone and shape.


Contact lenses


Sane Seven ltd
Waldo’s vitamin enhanced lenses help your eyes relax using vitamins B6, B12, and E to prevent a feeling of dryness[/caption]


WHEN I first tried Waldo’s “vitamin enhanced” lenses, I thought they would be a gimmick – but they are brilliant.


Vitamins in the saline solution stop dry eyes and are said to prevent cataracts and glaucoma too.


I have been prone to dry eyes in the past but these kept my peepers lubricated all day. These are all I use now.


Trainers


For a truly feather-light trainer that will still support your feet try the Mizuno Wave Inspire 15

I HAVE trialled lots of trainers but the Mizuno Wave Inspire 15 are the ones I always come back to for running.


Comfy and light as a feather, supporting and stabilising my feet while absorbing heavy impact and letting me really feel where I am going. They look good too!


Now in their 15th year of production, I am on to my fifth pair.


I am trusting these to get me through the London Marathon.


Beauty


Budget


The 50ml Ten-In-One Miracle Spray by Beauty Works nourishes, repairs and protects your hair, leaving it frizz-free

A HAIR treatment that works to nourish, repair and protect locks, promising anti-frizz, heat protection, volume and anti-ageing properties.


I use it on wet hair, which then feels in better condition after drying.


Frizz and flyaways are gone, leaving shine. Now part of my daily haircare routine.


Mid


Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant 4ml moisturises your lips so they’ll stay soft for hours

TO moisturise, soften and smooth lips, this smells wonderful and cures even the driest chapped lips.


I have used it daily since I first reviewed it last January and have not experienced dry lips since.


They stay soft for hours after using this and I can’t rate it highly enough.


Luxury


The ESPA Smooth & Firm Body Butter is an intense body butter that smells lovely and leaves you glowing

THIS intensely rich body butter has hydrating larch and pumpkin seed to help smooth and firm, while rosehip, argan oil and vitamin E are added to nourish and even out skin tone.


It has a delicate fragrance of rose, patchouli and mandarin essential oils. Absorbs really well and leaves skin with a gorgeous glow.


Expensive but a lovely treat if you can afford to splash out.


Stockists: Slendertone (slendertone.com), Waldo (hiwaldo.com), Mizuno (mizuno.eu), lookfantastic (lookfantastic.com), Elizabeth Arden (elizabetharden.co.uk), ESPA (espaskincare.com)

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/our-top-picks-of-this-years-tested-products-from-an-electric-muscle-toner-to-miracle-beauty-goodies/
News Pictures Our top picks of this year’s tested products — from an electric muscle toner to miracle beauty goodies

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000352979574.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...