Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 15 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Olly Murs reveals he’s asked to do Strictly ever year and won’t rule out taking part

OLLY Murs revealed he turns down requests to join Strictly Come Dancing every year but hasn’t ruled out signing up in the future.


The singer, 34, admitted he would love to be taught ballroom and a Strictly pro could be the perfect teacher.


PA
Olly Murs revealed he turns down requests to join Strictly Come Dancing every year but hasn’t ruled out signing up in the future[/caption]


Speaking to TV Mag, he said: “I get asked every year to be on Strictly Come Dancing too and again, it’s a case of never say never… It would be amazing to learn ballroom dancing.”


Olly turned down an offer from Simon Cowell to rejoin the X Factor team earlier this year in favour of continuing as a judge on The Voice.


The busy pop star recently released his latest album and has a telly special this weekend, and he admits his hectic schedule has impacted on his love life.


He said: “My love life has 100 per cent been sacrificed by me putting my career first. That doesn’t mean I’m not trying to find someone, I am.”


BBC
Could Olly be a future glitterball champion?[/caption]


One woman Olly won’t be dating is Jess Wright.


Earlier in the week he denied the pair were seeing each other after they were spotted looking cosy at his album launch.


The 34-year-old insisted he wouldn’t go there with the former Towie star because his best mate is her brother Mark.


Speaking to OK! Magazine, he said: “She came to my album launch and the papers made out we’re dating but we’re not. I love Jess – she’s quality and we get on brilliantly, but there’s nothing going on. I don’t think me and Jess have ever been like that.


Olly says he’s not dating Jessica Wright

“It’s the ‘bro code’. You can’t date your mate’s sister, it would be difficult. I’m really good friends with Mark so it’s never going to happen with Jess.


“As much as I like Jess and she’s a really lovely person, we’re just really good friends.”


Back in October, Olly and Jess were reportedly seen looking very close as he launched his new album.


Olly says he’s too close to Mark to date Jess
INSTAGRAM
The pair have been mates for years

A source told the OK! at the time: “Olly was getting close to a trio of women at the party.


“And he was also cosying up with Jess.”


Jess is currently single after  splitting from Strictly Come Dancing professional Giovanni Pernice after five months of dating.


Olly is also looking for love and has a very clear idea of the type of woman he is looking for.


He said:  “I want a strong, ambitious, independent woman with her own path in life. That’s the kind of woman who attracts me. I don’t want to be the main person working, I want us to be equal.”


Jess is currently single after splitting from Giovanni Pernice
Instagram

Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/olly-murs-reveals-hes-asked-to-do-strictly-ever-year-and-wont-rule-out-taking-part/
News Pictures Olly Murs reveals he’s asked to do Strictly ever year and won’t rule out taking part

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000454927163.jpg?strip=all&w=640

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...