Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 6 декабря 2018 г.

New photo My husband died six months ago but I have already fallen head over heels for someone else

DEAR DEIDRE: IT has been just six months since my husband died from a heart attack – but I have fallen in love again.


I’m 41 and a mum to two girls aged 16 and 13. I met this guy at a mutual friend’s engagement party.


Relationship
I met a new guy at a party and we hit it off
Getty - Contributor

We really hit it off and exchanged numbers. We have met a few times as friends but I’d like more and he’s said he feels the same.


He is 36 and divorced. He is amazing with my girls. I have seen them smile like they used to before their dad died. They have even said they miss him when he isn’t around. I miss him too.


My sister has commented on how well I’m doing. I’m so worried about what other people will say, though.


My husband’s parents have been very prickly since his death.

topic4today

A SENSUOUS all-over body massage can be a wonderful way to revive a relationship and rescue a flagging sex life.

My e-leaflet Massage For Couples has a step-by-step guide. Message me on Facebook or email the address below for a copy.

DEIDRE SAYS: It is great you have found love again. You have no need to feel guilty but don’t rush. Give it at least a year and see him as a friend for now.

Your in-laws are struggling with a profound blow and may worry you will pull away from them or they won’t see as much of their grandchildren. But you can reassure them.


Read my e-leaflet about Help For Bereavement.



READ TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE My wife has left me because I don’t want to have any more children after my vasectomy


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Louella and Wayne arrange to meet again while Gina is away



Get in touch with Deidre today

Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/my-husband-died-six-months-ago-but-i-have-already-fallen-head-over-heels-for-someone-else/
News Pictures My husband died six months ago but I have already fallen head over heels for someone else

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT0004544114131.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...