Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 20 декабря 2018 г.

New photo My boss won’t let me resign after our passionate one night stand — despite no-relationship policy in the office

DEAR DEIDRE: MY boss has such a big sexual appetite for me he wouldn’t let me resign.


He’s 39 and single, I’m 28. My boyfriend is 26 and he travels a lot, so I hardly see him.


Affair
Our company has a strict no-relationship policy but my boss ignored it
Getty - Contributor

I work for a big building company and my boss is one of the directors. He doesn’t get his hands dirty these days but goes out to sites to see whether they would be right for us to buy.


Our company has a strict no- relationship policy between staff. My boss and I were attracted to one another from the start, when he interviewed me and took me on as his PA.


Despite our fondness for each other, we were totally professional — until one occasion when he secured the purchase of a large site he had been trying to buy after some competition from our biggest rival.


He came in and said: “This is the time when we open the bubbly.” It was the end of the day and we sat and enjoyed a glass of champagne together.


Affair
My boss has a big sexual appetite and I couldn’t resist him
Getty - Contributor

I slid past him to put some files away and brushed past his legs. He caught my hand and pulled me down on to his lap.


Then he asked if he could kiss me and I leaned in to him. The kiss then went on to a full-blown snog and we ended up locking his office door and having sex.


He knew how to make me thrill to his touch. It felt so much better than with my boyfriend.


Things were a little awkward the following day and neither of us said anything about what had happened between us — but you could feel the sexual tension between us.

topic4today

MOST people of both sexes masturbate at some stage and it’s a safe way for youngsters to learn what works for them.

Yet many find it hard to talk about. My e-leaflet Masturbation Worries? explains and reassures. Email me or private message my Facebook page.

Six months later I was offered a new job, but when I handed in my resignation, my boss looked at me and said: “If you decide to go somewhere else, I’m going to be very disappointed.”


I could see the emotion in his eyes. I felt I had to stay but it’s now another six months on and even though I’m sure he fancies me nothing has happened.


I’m beginning to think I should have left. I really like my boss but he’s not suggesting the next step.

DEIDRE SAYS: If your firm has a no-relationship rule for employees, he’s got a lot to lose if he makes a move while you are still working for him.


Plus, you are still in a relationship with your boyfriend. What sort of message does that give him?


It sounds as though your boss realised he’d gone too far when you had sex but he genuinely thinks you’re a good PA. That’s not the basis for loving commitment.


But you won’t know until you ask him. Say that evening was special to you and you need to know whether you could have a future together.


If yes, get another job and break with your boyfriend. If no, resolve your relationship with your boyfriend one way or another.



READ TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE It’s heartbreaking to see my partner with his kids as he doesn’t want any with me


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Emma confirms she’s pregnant but her dad isn’t pleased about it



Get in touch with Deidre today

Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/my-boss-wont-let-me-resign-after-our-passionate-one-night-stand-despite-no-relationship-policy-in-the-office/
News Pictures My boss won’t let me resign after our passionate one night stand — despite no-relationship policy in the office

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000450806731.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...