Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 22 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Dillian Whyte vs Chisora 2: What TV channel, live stream, weigh in results, ring walk time, odds and undercard

DILLIAN WHYTE and Dereck Chisora are set to renew their rivalry two years after a memorable first encounter.


The pair will clash at the O2 Arena on Saturday night, with the WBC Silver, WBA and WBO international belts on the line and a potential world title shot up for grabs.


Dillian Whyte and Dereck Chisora battle it out on Saturday night
Dillian Whyte and Dereck Chisora battle it out on Saturday night on Sky
Reuters

What TV channel is Whyte vs Chisora on and can I live stream it?


The fight will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office with coverage from 6pm.


It will cost £19.95 for the main event and undercard, and Virgin, BT TV and Sky customers will all be able to watch it.


You can also watch it online, on your mobile and tablet.


When is Whyte vs Chisora II?


The big fight will take place on Saturday, December 22.


Ring walks will be expected to start at around 10pm.


The explosive boxing match will be held at the O2 Arena in London.

What are the weigh-in results?


Dillian Whyte has weighed in at an incredible 17st 8- nearly stone lighter than he was against Joseph Parker in July.


Chisora has come in at 17st 8.


How do the fighters compare?



Who is on the undercard?


Just four fights on the undercard, including British interest in Joshua Buatsi and also Carlos Takam – who lost to Chisora in his last bout.


  • Ryan Walsh vs Reece Bellotti (featherweight)

  • Cristofer Rosales vs Charlie Edwards (WBC flyweight title)

  • Joshua Buatsi vs Renold Quinlan (light heavyweight)

  • David Price vs Tom Little (heavyweight)

  • Linus Udofia vs Pavol Garaj

  • Fabio Wardley vs Phil Williams (heavyweight)

What are the latest odds?


Dillian Whyte is the favourite once again to get past Dereck Chisora and inflict another defeat on his fellow Brit.


Whyte to win – 10/31

Chisora to win – 47/20

Whyte by knockout – 33/20

Chisora by knockout – 13/2

Whyte to win in round 1 – 40/1

Chisora to win in round 1 – 80/1

Fight to go the distance – 2/3

Draw – 20/1

All odds via SportNation.bet

What did the fighters say?


Dillian Whyte: “Dereck will see how strong I am. I’m used to people trying to get into my head. I don’t think even Dereck himself knows what he is doing.


“I’ve had good learning fights and there’s still a lot more to come – I’ll fight anybody.


“I’ll do whatever it takes to get the win, I conserve my energy, I’m relaxed. There will be blood on Saturday night.”


Dereck Chisora: “Our game-plan is to bite the gum shield, seek and destroy.


“I can’t afford to rely on the judges. I will pound him, hit him, pound him, hit him.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/dillian-whyte-vs-chisora-2-what-tv-channel-live-stream-weigh-in-results-ring-walk-time-odds-and-undercard/
News Pictures Dillian Whyte vs Chisora 2: What TV channel, live stream, weigh in results, ring walk time, odds and undercard

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000457455919.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...