Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 25 ноября 2018 г.

New photo WWE star Ronda Rousey breaks down in tears and admits: ‘I can’t wrestle forever as I feel like I’m failing my family’

RONDA ROUSEY broke down into tears as she revealed how her wrestling career is affecting her family life.


The UFC legend joined WWE in January and has enjoyed huge success despite it being only her first year in the industry.


Ronda Rousey broke into tears after the revealing the toll WWE was having on her life
Ronda Rousey broke down into tears after the revealing the toll WWE was having on her life
WWE

Rousey, 31, who is married to UFC fighter Travis Browne, won the Raw Women’s championship from Alexa Bliss at SummerSlam in August.


And unlike fellow Octagon legend Brock Lesnar, Rowdy has no qualms throwing herself fully into life as a WWE superstar on a full-time basis.


But the long weeks on the road entertaining her millions of fans obviously means time away from her ranch – where she keeps several animals.


And in a special Thanksgiving Q&A video she released on her YouTube channel, the star broke down as she discussed the impact her absence was having.


Rousey has a large number of pets at her ranch, including goats
Rousey has a large number of pets at her ranch, including goats
Instagram
Rousey suffered plenty of cuts and bruises after her beating at the hands of Charlotte Flair last week
Rousey suffered plenty of cuts and bruises after her beating at the hands of Charlotte Flair last week
Instagram

Visibly emotional and crying, Rousey said: “When I came back from Raw the other night…[Rousey recounts feeding her goat when he was small and missing his passing due to her being on the road].


“I f***ing love that goat. He was my little baby… Sometimes I feel like I can’t do it all. I have to pick one thing.


“I can’t wrestle forever because I feel like I’m failing my family….It’s rough.


“I wouldn’t be leaving home unless it was to do the most fantastic things ever and I really, really do enjoy it and love it, but all that energy I spend on the WWE is energy I don’t spend on my family.”

Rousey had a brutal war with Charlotte Flair at WWE Survivor Series last Sunday, winning by disqualification.


Flair pulled out a kendo stick and began planting shots in a vicious beatdown that left her opponent with a number of bruises, welts and cuts.


Ronda Rousey is one of the most inspirational female athletes in the world
Ronda Rousey is one of the most inspirational female athletes in the world
AP:Associated Press

But Rousey showed what she was made of the following night when she turned up to Raw and demanded a challenger.


Mickie James quickly took the bait but failed to take advantage of Rousey’s injuries as she tapped out to the armbar.


Rousey will next defend her title at WWE’s next pay-per-view, TLC, against Nia Jax on December 16.

Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts bares all about being conceived in rape and how he was molested as a kid

WWE legend Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts has revealed all about how he was conceived in rape and molested as a child by his own stepmother.


The Hall of Famer shot to stardom during the wrestling boom of the late 1980s and early 90s but has been battling addictions to drink and drugs throughout his life.


Now 63, the Snake Man is finally overcoming his demons thanks to the friendship with former WCW world champion Diamond Dallas Page and yoga.


But Roberts, real name Aurelian Jake Smith Jr, briefly returned to his traumatic childhood in an explosive and open discussion.


And he revealed he began drinking and snorting cocaine as early as 11-years-old as an escape.


Click here to read about icon’s traumatic childhood.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/wwe-star-ronda-rousey-breaks-down-in-tears-and-admits-i-cant-wrestle-forever-as-i-feel-like-im-failing-my-family/
News Pictures WWE star Ronda Rousey breaks down in tears and admits: ‘I can’t wrestle forever as I feel like I’m failing my family’

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT0004507681932.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...