LITTLE Mix looked chic in matching snakeskin at their album launch party.
The singing stars wore daring, sexy animal print leather as they introduced guests to LM5 in London last night.

The foursome wore nude coloured, and perfectly synchronised, outfits as they stepped out at the Mayfair Hotel.
Jesy Nelson wore a plunging leather bralet and skin-tight shorts – showing off her amazing abs.
Leigh-Anne Pinnock looked hot in a mini dress worn off the shoulder, tied at the waist, flashing her cleavage and cut very short.
Perrie Edwards wore a dress with a short skirt that billowed out at the back.


tle Mix,


Jade Thirlwall wore a classy, flared trouser suit with a gold belt.
The girls had reason to celebrate, with new single Woman Like Me storming into the Top Ten of the singles chart.
X Factor winner Louise Johnson was among the guests at the lavish do.
Jesy last week declared Simon Cowell had very little to do with the band’s global success in a new interview published days after they split from his management company.
The singer insisted the stars “had to do everything by themselves” and they only ever saw the music mogul “occasionally” for dinner.



Jesy, 27, made the confession in an interview with The Times Magazine, published a week after The Sun revealed the band had left Simon’s Syco management firm.
It is not known whether the chat took place before or after they parted ways.
The pop star said of Simon: “He’s a funny one. We see him occasionally. We’ll go to his house and have dinner, but he knows to leave us to it.”
MOST READ IN CELEBRITY
She added: “We’ve pretty much had to do all of this by ourselves.”
The music mogul and the band split after a row with their reps Modest Management over a songwriting credit on their single Woman Like Me – which he now claims they didn’t even want to record.
Simon told The Sun he will be meeting Jesy, Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock this week “just so they can hear it from me and I can hear it from them”.
Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/little-mix-coordinate-in-chic-snakeskin-outfits-for-lm5-album-launch-party-in-london/
News Pictures Little Mix coordinate in chic snakeskin outfits for LM5 album launch party in London
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!
TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st
To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.
Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”
Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”
kim cattrall
Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb
SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.
Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT0004502373271.jpg?strip=all&w=640
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий