TOTTENHAM boss Mauricio Pochettino bizarrely went on a rant about cows and trains in an eyebrow-raising speech ahead of Tuesday’s Inter Milan clash.
The Spurs boss, 46, was speaking about the importance of experience in the Champions League ahead of the group stage opener.

The Premier League side are currently training at the San Siro ahead of the 2018-19 campaign’s kick-off.
Speaking ahead of the game, Poch bizarrely said: “It’s like a cow that every single day during ten years, sees the train crossing in the front at the same time.
“And if you ask the cow what time is the train going to come, it’s not going have the right answer.
“In football it’s the same.”


Pochettino continued: “Experience, yes, of course experience [matters]. But hunger, motivation, circumstance, everything, is so important.
“Many things in football are so important. We use too much talk of, ‘the experience is going to help next season’.
“Yes of course, if you show the same hunger, the same own motivation, if you fight in the same way.
“Many things have to be in the same way. If not, only with experience, you don’t win games.”

MOST READ IN FOOTBALL
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/tottenham-boss-mauricio-pochettino-rants-about-cows-and-trains-in-bizarre-speech-ahead-of-inter-milan-clash/
News Pictures Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino rants about cows and trains in bizarre speech ahead of Inter Milan clash
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!
TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st
To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.
Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”
Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”
kim cattrall
Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb
SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.
Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000434701162.jpg?strip=all&w=960
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий