Tina Fey has been to dozens of Emmy Awards, and she never seems to make a misstep.
On Monday evening the 48-year-old was polished to perfection as she showed off her tiny figure in a plunging black gown that went all the way down to the floor.
The Hollywood vet has been nominated in the Outstanding Guest Actress - Comedy Series for her work on Saturday Night Live.
Scroll down for list of nominees...


Showstopper: Tina Fey has been to dozens of Emmy Awards, and she never seems to make a misstep. On Monday evening the 48-year-old was polished to perfection as she showed off her tiny figure in a plunging black gown that went all the way down to the floor
Her dress had colors in it and a lace trim around the top area.
And it was unusually because it also included a buckled belt in black and gold.
The beauty - born Elizabeth Stamatina Fey - held on to a gold clutch.
She started on the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live and created the comedy series 30 Rock and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
Also at the Emmys was Kristen Bell, whpoo loves to take risks in vibrant colors when on the red carpet.
But at the Emmy Awards, the Frozen actress played it a little more safe.
The wife of Dax Shepard was as elegant as can be in a fitted white satin gown that had a square-cut neckline and long sleeves.


Classy lady: Kristen Bell loves to take risks in vibrant colors when on the red carpet


Like Grace Kelly: The beauty wore her makeup in gentle neutral tones that made the most of her incredible bone structure. And the Veronica Mars star pulled her blonde locks into a tight bun
The beauty wore her makeup in gentle neutral tones that made the most of her incredible bone structure.
And the Veronica Mars star pulled her blonde locks into a tight bun.
The looker did not seem to carry a purse and her shoes could not be seen as her dress was very long.


Going light: The looker did not seem to carry a purse and her shoes could not be seen as her dress was very long




And here are the shoes! The movie and TV icon had on strappy white heels. And her jewelry was a wedding ring from Dax and a pair of diamond earrings
This comes after the actress - who has daughters Lincoln, five, and Delta, three, with husband Dax Shepard - discovered her neighbour was running classes via a local app and joked she's taken a particular interest in his advertisements.
'I've never done naked yoga but I've actually wanted to,' she told talk show host Ellen DeGeneres.


They were invited too: Savannah Guthrie, Hoda Kotb, Natalie Morales also hit the Emmys
Link textbacklinkexchanges.com
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/tina-fey-does-not-disappoint-in-black-gown-at-the-emmy-awards/
News Pictures Tina Fey does not disappoint in black gown at the Emmy Awards
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!
TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st
To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.
Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”
Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”
kim cattrall
Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb
SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.
Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/17/23/5051D38200000578-6178207-image-a-230_1537222504236.jpg
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий