Free Money

Loading...

среда, 31 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - WWE legend Hulk Hogan tells Stone Cold Steve Austin about near real-life fight with Randy Savage after ‘Macho Man’ accused him of ‘grabbing’ his wife Elizabeth’s breasts

HULK HOGAN has revealed he almost got into a real-life backstage fight with Randy Savage after “Macho Man” accused him of grabbing his wife Elizabeth’s breasts.


The WWE Hall of Famer appeared as a guest on the Steve Austin Show this week and he used his appearance to recall to incident with his former tag-team partner at an event in Paris.


Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan almost had a real-life fight over an incident involving ‘Macho Man’s’ wife Elizabeth
WWE
Hulk Hogan was accused of grabbing Elizabeth’s boobs by Randy Savage
WWE

Hogan, 65, and Savage, who died aged 58 in 2011, are two of the most iconic wrestlers to ever set foot in the squared-circle.


The pair battled both against and alongside each other at the height of their fame in the late 80s and early 90s.


But Savage almost turned their storyline in-ring feud into a genuine fist fight after claiming the Hulkster copped a feel of his wife and former manager, the “first lady of wrestling” Miss Elizabeth.


He recalled to Stone Cold: “When I first met Randy, man, he was the best at everything. I loved working with him. The only really b***h we had was in Paris, France one night.


“Elizabeth was my manager, and we went to the ring in Paris. There were no steps. Elizabeth was probably 95 or 100 pounds soaking wet. So, I reached over the top rope, reached all the way over where she’s standing next to me, and grabbed her by the armpits. I picked her all the way up, she had a dress on, and put her in the ring.


“[Randy said,] ‘You son of a b***h you grabbed her boobs’ – we walk up and he grabs a headlock on me, but he puts that side headlock on me. I’m hanging in – I’m hanging in there – and I didn’t want my eyeball to pop out, so I grab his waist and I squeezed. ‘Randy, if you don’t let go, I’m going to dump you on your head.’


Hogan continued: “He was so p****d at me. The match sucked; we had a horrible match… We went back to the dressing room in Paris, and I walked in. I said, ‘Randy, we need to talk right now’.


“I reached to open the door, and when I pulled the door I ripped it off the hinges. The door was so old and so rotted by termites… So, me and Randy went in the back and [he said] ‘Hey, man, I’m sorry I got mad.’


“I said, ‘Randy, I’m sorry too. I didn’t mean to touch her inappropriately – there were no steps.’


“But I think the door is the thing that kind of cooled everything down, it was hanging on by a thread.”

Hogan and Savage were both managed by Elizabeth while battling together as “The Mega Powers” until “Macho Man” turned on his partner.


Despite being his real-life wife, Elizabeth continued to be in Hogan’s corner while be feuded with her fella until Savage returned to being a face and reunited with his lover.


Elizabeth, who died aged 42 in 2003, and the wrestling legend wed in 1984 but divorced eight years later.


She would later be briefly married to an attorney called Cary Lubetsky in the late 90s before entering a relationship with WCW icon Lex Luger.


Listen to the complete episode of the Steve Austin Show featuring the Hulk Hogan interview at PodcastOne.com.


Elizabeth managed Savage and Hogan while they battled together as ‘Mega Powers’
WWE
She continued to manage Hogan after the tag-team split
WWE
Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/wwe-legend-hulk-hogan-tells-stone-cold-steve-austin-about-near-real-life-fight-with-randy-savage-after-macho-man-accused-him-of-grabbing-his-wife-elizabeth/
News Photo WWE legend Hulk Hogan tells Stone Cold Steve Austin about near real-life fight with Randy Savage after ‘Macho Man’ accused him of ‘grabbing’ his wife Elizabeth’s breasts
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Mega-Powers.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...