Free Money

Loading...

среда, 31 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Teenager, 15, plummets 20 metres down a cliff at Bells Rapid and splits head after following goats

A teenager is lucky to be alive after plummeting 20 metres down a cliff and splitting his head open.


Nathan Datson, 15, was hiking up the cliff at Bells Rapid, northeast of Perth on July 19,  and was trying to get a better look at a herd of goats when he suddenly slipped and lost balance. 


Drone footage captured the moment the 15-year-old plunged down the cliff.


He fractured his skull and broke his wrist and elbow in the fall. 



Nathan Datson was hiking up the cliff at Bells Rapid, northeast of Perth on July 19, following adorable goats when he suddenly slipped and lost balance


Nathan Datson was hiking up the cliff at Bells Rapid, northeast of Perth on July 19, following adorable goats when he suddenly slipped and lost balance 



'I feel pretty surprised that I am still alive,' the teenager told 7 News.


'I fractured my wrist and my elbow. I think I got a bruise to my lungs and a fractured skull.'


Nathan was with his family and best friend, Patrick, but it was his friend's quick-thinking that helped.

Patrick had Nathan's iPhone and commanded Siri to call Nathan's parents which then also had emergency services arrive quickly to rescue him. 




'I fractured my wrist and my elbow. I think I got a bruise to my lungs and a fractured skull,' Nathan (pictured) said


'I fractured my wrist and my elbow. I think I got a bruise to my lungs and a fractured skull,' Nathan (pictured) said 



'Nathan had found the only protruding rock at the side of the waterfall and hit it, and it sort of jammed him in there probably saved him from launching off the end and falling onto jagged rocks,' Mr Datson told the publication. 


Emergency services worked in tough terrain conditions and it took them two hours to rescue Nathan. 


He was placed on a stretcher were he drifted in an out of consciousness and was taken to Royal Perth Hospital. 


link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/teenager-15-plummets-20-metres-down-a-cliff-at-bells-rapid-and-splits-head-after-following-goats/
News Photo Teenager, 15, plummets 20 metres down a cliff at Bells Rapid and splits head after following goats
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/01/00/16744008-7307959-image-a-1_1564615166582.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...