Free Money

Loading...

среда, 31 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Liverpool starlet Harvey Elliott ‘wholeheartedly’ apologises after video of him calling Harry Kane a ‘f***ing m**g’ emerges

LIVERPOOL teenager Harvey Elliott has ‘wholeheartedly’ apologised for a video in which he called Harry Kane a “f***ing m**g” and did a mocking impersonation.


A video of the 16-year-old went viral on Tuesday night in which he mocked the Tottenham captain’s voice and put on an offensive caption while watching him in the Champions League final.


Elliot later put out an apology on his Instagram page.


It read: “I would just like to wholeheartedly apologise for any offence caused on the back of a video of me currently circulating on the internet.


“The video was taken whilst messing around with friends in a private environment and was not directed at any individual but I realise that my actions were both immature and senseless.


“I would like to stress that the contents of the video do not represent who I am as a person or how I’ve been brought up, and I am truly sorry.”


More Follows…

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/liverpool-starlet-harvey-elliott-wholeheartedly-apologises-after-video-of-him-calling-harry-kane-a-fing-mg-emerges/
News Photo Liverpool starlet Harvey Elliott ‘wholeheartedly’ apologises after video of him calling Harry Kane a ‘f***ing m**g’ emerges
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/harvey.jpg?strip=all&w=509

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...