Free Money

Loading...

среда, 16 января 2019 г.

New photo Vanessa Bauer and Wes Nelson give sneak peek into Dancing On Ice rehearsals just hours after Megan Barton Hanson admits she finds it difficult watching their ‘romantic’ routines

VANESSA Bauer gave fans a sneak peek into her Dancing On Ice rehearsals with Wes Nelson tonight just hours after Megan Barton Hanson admitted she finds it hard watching their “romantic” routines.


Despite a public war of words between Vanessa, 22, and Megan, 24, following the pro skater’s leader board topping routine with Wes on Sunday evening, things seemed fine between the contestant’s on the rink as they got back to work.


Vanessa Bauer
Vanessa Bauer gave fans a sneak peek into her Dancing On Ice rehearsals with Wes Nelson tonight[/caption]


Vanessa Bauer
Vanessa playfully mocked Wes’s skills[/caption]


The pair giggled as they practised their next routine in the studio.


Speaking to camera, Vanessa said: “We trained the whole day. I’m really excited to show you guys the results, it’s going to be such a good week.


“It’s musical week, so I can’t wait.”


The session comes after Megan branded Vanessa “disrespectful” and said she hates seeing them perform “romantic” routines together.


The heartbroken model was livid when Vanessa announced she’d split from her boyfriend the night before her first performance with Wes.


Vanessa Bauer
Wes’s girlfriend Megan admitted she finds it hard watching the pair’s routines[/caption]


Megan branded Vanessa ‘disrespectful’ in an interview with The Sun
David New - The Sun

Megan felt she had no choice but to unleash her anger in an Instagram post the next day, accusing Vanessa of doing it for publicity.


And now in an exclusive interview with The Sun, Megan reveals she is determined to confront her rival at the show’s studios this weekend — and insists she has no regrets about her scathing social media post.


She said: “It’s funny or a coincidence that Vanessa’s break-up came out the night they performed, she clearly wanted to get more hype around their performance. She knows the score; she did the show last year. She’s 22-years-old.


“She knows questions are going to be asked about her and Wes and me being worried about them spending time together.


Instagram
Vanessa Bauer announced her split from Louis before her performance with Wes[/caption]


Wes with skating partner Vanessa who was paired with Jack Quickenden last year
Getty - Contributor

“Every woman will tell you it’s not ideal to have your boyfriend spending 12 hours a day with another woman – a little introduction from Vanessa would have gone a long way.


“Dancing on Ice is very romantic and all about looking into each other’s eyes and parading around on the ice and being loved up together – it’s not easy to watch.


“Wes is my main priority, I love him. I am so passionate about him but it is going to be difficult now.


“I want to back him, but I don’t want to feel awkward.”

David New - The Sun
Megan admits she hates watching Wes and Vanessa perform ‘romantic’ routines[/caption]


Rex Features
Despite the drama, Megan says ‘Wes and I have never been stronger’ after meeting on ITV2’s Love Island[/caption]

In a now-deleted rant on Instagram, Megan pointed the finger at Vanessa for growing close to Wes while rehearsing behind the scenes — and said the skater couldn’t even look her in the eye as they met for the first time on Sunday.


But while Megan admits she was furious when she posted the revealing Instagram story, she still doesn’t regret expressing her feelings.


She said: “I’m not going to backtrack. I was riled up, I let my passion and anger get the better of me but there’s no manual.


“I don’t want to be a possessive girlfriend. I want her to reach out to me. I’ve had no communication with her for the past three months. I’m not jealous; it is just a lack of respect. I was pushed over the edge.


Instagram
Megan insists she has no regrets about her scathing online post[/caption]


Rex Features
Megan, pictured alongside Charlotte Crosby and Coleen Nolan, watched on as Wes performed on Dancing On Ice[/caption]


“It has always been a trait of mine to be brutally honest.


“I’m only human and there’s only so much I can put up with when I’ve sat there and supported them but I get picked apart. I can’t win. It wasn’t professional or classy but I am only human.”




 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/vanessa-bauer-and-wes-nelson-give-sneak-peek-into-dancing-on-ice-rehearsals-just-hours-after-megan-barton-hanson-admits-she-finds-it-difficult-watching-their-romantic-routines/
News Pictures Vanessa Bauer and Wes Nelson give sneak peek into Dancing On Ice rehearsals just hours after Megan Barton Hanson admits she finds it difficult watching their ‘romantic’ routines

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/wes3.png?strip=all&w=435

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...