Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 10 января 2019 г.

New photo Tampon wrestler Priscilla Kelly claims she ‘thought it would be funny’ after shoving it down rival’s throat and says chances of WWE return are not over

PRISCILLA KELLY admits she did not expect the huge backlash to her tampon stunt but believes it won’t affect her chances of returning to WWE.


The wrestler went viral worldwide after the shock spot during her match against Tuna at a Surburban Fight Pro Wrestling event in LA last month.


Priscilla Kelly admits she was shocked by the vicious criticism she received over her infamous tampon spot
Priscilla Kelly admits she was shocked by the vicious criticism she received over her infamous tampon spot
WWE

Earlier this week the footage of her apparently pulling out her tampon and shoving it in her opponent’s mouth received vicious feedback from fans and a host of wrestling legends.


Kelly, 21, is a former reality TV star and is no stranger to trolls and attention.


But after she finally executed the idea after “months” of contemplating it and thinking it would just be “funny”, she has now spoken of her shock at the vicious response.


Kelly told The Shining Wizards podcast: “I’m not new to the attention – I did a TV show when I was 14 (My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding), and I received tons of attention and backlash from, and everything in between from that, so I’m kind of preconditioned to this kind of thing.


A number of WWE legends slammed her for the stunt that saw her shove her tampon down an opponent's throat
A number of WWE legends slammed her for the stunt that saw her shove her tampon down an opponent’s throat
WWE
Priscilla Kelly reached down low to pull out the tampon during a match last month
Priscilla Kelly reached down low to pull out the tampon during a match last month
Twitter @AdamRivalPro
She then dangled it in the air as her opponent was knocked out on a chair
She then dangled it in the air as her opponent was knocked out on a chair
Twitter @AdamRivalPro
The star then mounted her foe and shoved the tampon into her mouth
The star then mounted her foe and shoved the tampon into her mouth
Twitter @AdamRivalPro

“Obviously, this is on a bigger scale than that was, but still kind of the same context.


“It’s not even about, ‘Ooh, I want to shock the world.’ I literally just thought it would be funny, and I’ve had the idea for months now. I’ve just been waiting for the right opportunity to use it.”



NXT UK TAKEOVER: BLACKPOOL: How to watch it and Royal Rumble free



Kelly continued: “When you do these types of shows, you don’t know going into it if there are going to be cameras. You don’t know if it’s going to be posted. You don’t know going into these shows, like what to expect, because there are a lot of bar shows that I’ve done that never see the light of day. So, I didn’t expect anything out of it honestly.”


The star, nicknamed Hell’s Favourite Harlot, is now raising money for the Freedom4Girls charity – which aims to provide safe sanitary protection for girls in Africa – by donating a portion of the proceeds raised from his merchandise sales.

And perhaps actions such as this show why WWE icons Road Dogg and Jim Cornette’s should have thought about it longer before slamming her on social media – even though Road Dogg did apologise later for attacking her character.


She added: “I mean, we get a lot of people saying a lot of things – good, bad, negative, or whatever. I expected to be called disgusting or gross. I wouldn’t have done it if it wouldn’t provoke that kind emotion.


“But I never think it’s OK to attack someone personally, to attack their character, or to attack them as a human being. I think that’s never OK, no matter the situation.


“I think if you want to make a comment on your opinion about it being gross, or disgusting, that’s fine. But don’t attack me as a person when you don’t know who I am.”


Kelly competed in WWE last year in the Mae Young Classic Tournament – but a lot of her critics have been telling her to forget about any future bookings due to her tampon antics.


The star competed in WWE's Mae Young Classic last year
The star competed in WWE’s Mae Young Classic last year
WWE
She does not believe the stunt will affect her chances of working for WWE again
She does not believe the stunt will affect her chances of working for WWE again
WWE

But the American ace is unconcerned, saying: “Honestly, no. I don’t think it blew any chance. I mean, if it did, there’s plenty of other opportunity in the world of professional wrestling for me. There’s plenty of other ways to make money in this business.


“Would I like to go to WWE? Yeah, I’d love to go to WWE. I’d like to go anywhere. I like making money. I like expanding my horizons. I like showing off my work on very large platforms.


“But at the same time, no, I don’t think it really could have harmed me because I think there’s a lot worse things that have happened. Not only on TV, but I think there are a lot worse things that have happened privately in wrestlers’ lives.


“These things are very public, and I think what I did, it’s simply a stunt at the end of the day. There’s no cruelty behind my actions, and I think that is the most important aspect.”


Click here to listen to her full interview on The Shining Wizards podcast.

WRESTLEMANIA 35 - How can you be there?

ALL rise for The Showcase Of The Immortals!


WWE’s annual showpiece WrestleMania takes place next year on April 7 from the MetLife Stadium in New Jersey, but when can you get tickets for it?


And what is the best way to get there from the UK?


Click here to find out all you need to know so you can start planning your trip.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/tampon-wrestler-priscilla-kelly-claims-she-thought-it-would-be-funny-after-shoving-it-down-rivals-throat-and-says-chances-of-wwe-return-are-not-over/
News Pictures Tampon wrestler Priscilla Kelly claims she ‘thought it would be funny’ after shoving it down rival’s throat and says chances of WWE return are not over

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/priscilla-wwe-4.jpg?strip=all&w=839

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...