Free Money

Loading...

среда, 16 января 2019 г.

New photo Perv teacher Tad Cummins jailed for 20 years after being confronted in court by pupil he went on run with when she was 15

A PERVERT teacher has been jailed for 20 years after being confronted in court by the ex-pupil he went on the run with when she was just 15.


Tad Cummins, 52, sparked a nationwide manhunt when he vanished with teen victim Elizabeth ‘Beth’ Thomas for 38 days in 2017.


Teacher Ted Cummins (left) has been jailed after went on the run with his pupil Elizabeth 'Beth' Thomas for 38 days
TBI
Teacher Ted Cummins (left) has been jailed after went on the run with his pupil Elizabeth ‘Beth’ Thomas for 38 days[/caption]


Elizabeth, who is now 17, told authorities she and Cummins had sex “every day as they travelled from state to state posing as husband and wife” between March 13 and April 20.


In an emotional statement, she revealed the trauma she has suffered and branded Cummins a “sick, disgusting criminal”.


“You preyed upon a vulnerable girl and robbed her childhood,” the statement said.


“For the last two years, I’ve been picking myself up, piece by piece, and proving to myself that I am much, much stronger than you convinced me I was.

What you did to me is unspeakable.

“The effects have been devastating and permanent, and they are not over. They are still an ongoing struggle that I experience one day, and sometimes even one moment, at a time in my life.


“What you did to me is unspeakable. I don’t know that any words could ever accurately express how much pain I have suffered and continue to suffer because of you.


“I believe Mr Cummins’ sentence should be 38 years in prison – one year for each day he kept me away from my family.”


Her statement was read out to a Nashville federal courthouse after Elizabeth broke down in tears.


Cummins was arrested in April 2017 and the then 15-year-old girl was found safe at a remote cabin in Northern California.


They travelled some 1,900 miles away from the girl’s hometown of Culleoka, Tennessee.


In April 2018, Cummins pleaded guilty to obstructing justice and taking a minor across state lines for sex.


PREYED ON AT SCHOOL


Elizabeth revealed how the predator singled her out at school and groomed her because she was vulnerable.


“When I started school, you picked me out of the crowd,” she said in her statement.


“I was just a kid who wanted to make friends, but you were someone who had a plan.


“You saw a broken girl who was lonely, scared, and traumatized. You made her feel safe and loved because you saw what she needed and made her believe you would be her ‘protector’.”


Cummins met the teen when she was a student at Culleoka Unit School in Maury County, Tennessee.


CRYPTIC SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS


In the days before Elizabeth’s disappearance, she posted several cryptic Instagram posts about love including a picture of Beauty and The Beast, with the caption: “Every beauty needs her beast to protect her from everything but him.”


She also changed her biography to ‘wife’ and added a ring emoji.

Chilling CCTV footage last month showed Cummins shopping at a supermarket and buying women’s hair dye.


Cummins was sentenced to 20 years in jail on Wednesday by US District Judge Aleta Trauger in Nashville.


The pair were found in one of these cabins in a remote section of northern California
KDRV
Elizabeth told authorities she and Cummins had sex 'every day as they travelled from state to state'
Elizabeth told authorities she and Cummins had sex ‘every day as they travelled from state to state’
TENNESSEE BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Elizabeth Thomas
Elizabeth Thomas changed her Instagram bio to “wife” along with an emoji of an engagement ring
Tad Cummins
Tad Cummins was caught on CCTV shopping for hair dye the day before he allegedly vanished with Elizabeth
Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/perv-teacher-tad-cummins-jailed-for-20-years-after-being-confronted-in-court-by-pupil-he-went-on-run-with-when-she-was-15/
News Pictures Perv teacher Tad Cummins jailed for 20 years after being confronted in court by pupil he went on run with when she was 15

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ad-composite-kidnap-ni.jpg?strip=all&w=750

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...