Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 10 января 2019 г.

New photo Jose Mourinho fuels Real Madrid rumours as he rules out taking Benfica job after Man Utd axe

JOSE MOURINHO claimed he has ‘no intention’ of managing Benfica as a return to Real Madrid is still open.


Mourinho was sacked by Manchester United in December after three seasons in charge at Old Trafford.


Mourinho was sacked by United in December
Jon Bond -The Sun

Although the 55-year-old has been out of work for just one month, he has been linked with returns to both Benfica and Real Madrid.


Speaking to Correio da Manha TV, Mourinho declared he does not wish to return to the club who offered him his first managerial job.


Mourinho said: “I do not like feeding news stories, but I have no intention of working in Portugal.


“The best way to respect a great club [Benfica] and a great president is to say that I was not approached.”

United hired Ole Gunnar Solskjær as caretaker boss
EPA

Mourinho was in charge at Benfica in 2000 lasting just one season as he was forced to resign.


‘The Special One’ has been linked with a return to the Santiago Bernabeu, where he led Real Madrid to a league title and Copa Del Rey.


Real Madrid sacked manager Julen Lopetegui in October as he managed just four wins in 10 games.


However, caretaker boss Santiago Solari has only managed a fifth place position in La Liga – as the Champions League holders are reportedly wanting Mourinho to turn things around.


Mourinho spent three years with Real Madrid
Getty Images - Getty
He won the domestic a League title and domestic cup in Madrid
PA:Press Association

Mourinho admitted it was an ‘honour’ to be linked with a return to clubs he formerly managed.


However, he revealed the joy of being out of the media limelight, as he claimed he will do his best to avoid being the topic of news discussion.


Mourinho added: “It’s a tremendous honour when you return to a club where you’ve been, but I’m talking to you and I will not talk to anyone else.


“I’m not training, I love that I am not talked about all the time and the best way to ensure that remains the case is for me to not talk either.


Mourinho claims he wants to stay out of the headlines
Reuters

“Now I have the right to my tranquillity, to be self-critical and analyse everything that I have experienced in the last few years.


“I want to able to think and prepare for the next step.”


 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/jose-mourinho-fuels-real-madrid-rumours-as-he-rules-out-taking-benfica-job-after-man-utd-axe/
News Pictures Jose Mourinho fuels Real Madrid rumours as he rules out taking Benfica job after Man Utd axe

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT0004576066732.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...