Free Money

Loading...

среда, 16 января 2019 г.

New photo Coronation Street’s Tina O’Brien reveals post natal depression left her ‘scared and fragile’

TINA O’Brien has revealed “bad” post natal depression left her feeling “scared and fragile”.


The 35-year-old actress, who plays Sarah Platt in the ITV soap, shared her story beneath photo on Instagram with her daughter Scarlett.



Taking part in the 10 year challenge, she told her fans beneath the post: “#10yearchallenge wouldn’t be complete without my incredible 10 year old daughter. “I wish I could tell the scared and fragile Tina of 10 years ago it’s going to be ok, you will get through this.


“I had very bad post natal depression even looking at the pic on the left reminds me how bad it was and that makes me so sad. I wish I’d had the confidence to ask for help.


“Life felt pretty dark for a little while.”


Tina admitted financial struggles added to the strain on her mental health, but said her friends and family, and raising her daughter with ex Ryan Thomas, helped her through the toughest times.


Tina has a 10 year old daughter with ex Ryan Thomas
Tina has a 10 year old daughter with ex Ryan Thomas
Rex Features

Tina shared her story in a candid post on Instagram


Tina shared her story in a candid post on Instagram


Tina has a 10 year old daughter with ex Ryan Thomas
Tina has a 10 year old daughter with ex Ryan Thomas
Rex Features

She went on: “Luckily the dark days eventually lifted. I was then a single mum, times when absolutely no income was coming in.


“I’d be lying if I said it was easy. 2009 was a tough year But to get through things sure as hell makes you stronger.


“To some incredible highs, great opportunities and jobs have come along. I’ve met some wonderful people who are still in my life.


“All the while caring for, loving and watching my beautiful, kind little girl grow in front of my eyes.”


Tina O'Brien
Tina O’Brien has played Sarah Platt on/off in Coronation Street since she was 16 years old
ITV
Tina O'Brien
Tina O’Brien has played Sarah Platt on/off in Coronation Street since she was 16 years old
ITV

She thanked her new husband Adam Croft, who she married three weeks ago.


She wrote: “Feeling in a very wonderful place in 2019 married to the most caring and incredible man I could ever wish to have met.


“Sometimes I still can’t believe you picked me @adamcrofts I feel so loved and I feel so bloody grateful to be a part of our little family. I’ll never take any of it for granted I promise.”

They chatted closely as they stepped out in chilly Manchester
BackGrid

Tina married her personal trainer partner husband Adam surrounded by her Corrie co-stars Jack P Shepherd, Lucy Fallon and Helen Worth in a secret ceremony.


She was flooded with messages of support beneath her post, with co-star and I’m A Celeb 2018 contestant Sair Khan writing: “Such a touching post… We’re the lucky ones Tina because you’ve got the most beautiful spirit and the biggest heart. Bloody love you!!! ”


Tina joined Coronation Street at 16 years old alongside her on-screen mother and brother.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/coronation-streets-tina-obrien-reveals-post-natal-depression-left-her-scared-and-fragile/
News Pictures Coronation Street’s Tina O’Brien reveals post natal depression left her ‘scared and fragile’

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/11/72x72/1f60d.png

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...