Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 25 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Mortified mum gets call from son’s school but admits she ‘couldn’t be mad’ when she found out what he did

MANY parents will be familiar with the feeling of dread when receiving a phone call from your child’s school.


It was no different for mum-of-two Layde Hobson as she anxiously picked up her phone to find her son’s headteacher on the other end of the line.


Ladye Hobson was left mortified when she got a call from eight-year-old son Brylan’s school
Facebook/Ladye Hobson

The worried mum, from Oklahoma, began to panic over whether eight-year-old Brylan was injured, sick or had been naughty.


But her fears quickly dissipated as the school principal struggled to hold back her laughter while explaining how he had wound up in her office.


Giving a detailed account on her blog Her View From Home, she said: “My cell phone rings while I’m at work, and it’s my son’s school calling.


“This cannot be good. My mind goes straight to what sort of injury he has suffered, or what ridiculous prank he’s pulled that has landed him in the principal’s office.


The boy’s principal sent the worried mum a picture of a dead squirrel inside his backpack
Facebook/Ladye Hobson

“So I answer the call with hesitation in my voice: ‘Ladye, this is Gayla,’ (the principal – yeah, we’re on a first name basis if that tells you anything). ‘I just called to let you know that Brylan has made my day’.


“‘Oh dear Lord, I am so glad to hear you say that you are calling for a good reason,’ I say, relieved.


“The principal proceeds to tell me, obviously holding back laughter, that the faculty has discovered a dead squirrel in my son’s backpack.


“Please pause here to imagine my horror. To say I am embarrassed is an understatement. I. Am. Mortified.


The mum-of-two said she was mortified when she got the call last week
Facebook/Ladye Hobson

“A dead squirrel? Why is it in his backpack? How did the squirrel die? And WHY in the world would he try to keep this dead animal in his backpack?


“When asked by the principal what possessed him to pick up a dead squirrel and store it in his backpack, my son replies with ‘I really wanted squirrel dumplings for dinner’.”


The mortified mum was left in even more shock when the headteacher asked if she wanted him to bring it home with him.


She continued: “Ya’ll, I had to explain that we are from the country, but we are not THAT country!”


Layde revealed her son’s dad would often joke about making squirrel dumplings – but never expected her son to bring one home to eat
Facebook/Ladye Hobson

The mum said the principal then asked her if she wanted her to send a picture of the animal’s corpse, because “it looks so peaceful lying there in his bag.”


Layde said: “I hate how right she is, because the poor little guy really is cute. And dead. And crawling with bugs. And in my son’s backpack.”


She then points out that she only recently splashed out £38 on the bag, which she’d had his name embroidered onto.


When she picked up her son three hours later, she said the youngster was fighting tears and apologising profusely.


He told her: “Mum I’m so sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking.”


She said: “I ask him if he’s learned his lesson, smile, and let him know that he gets a free pass on this one. I can’t even be mad at this point. He has made the principal’s day, after all.

“I think after all of this the kid may darn well deserve some squirrel dumplings. Although, someone else will have to cook them for him because THIS mama will never!”


In an interview after the post went viral, Layde told Fox 25 that the child’s father will occasionally joke about making squirrel dumplings for dinner.


But she never expected to find one in her son’s bag.



We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.





Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/mortified-mum-gets-call-from-sons-school-but-admits-she-couldnt-be-mad-when-she-found-out-what-he-did/
News Pictures Mortified mum gets call from son’s school but admits she ‘couldn’t be mad’ when she found out what he did

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000436909955.jpg?strip=all&w=916

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...