This is the incredible moment Tiger Woods disappeared inside a sea of cheering fans as he marched towards the eighteenth green to claim his first tournament win in five years.
In the clip, the former world number one can be seen striding down the fairway at the PGA Tour Championship in Atalanta, Georgia on Sunday afternoon flanked by thousands of supporters.
Cheering Tiger-fans spilled on to the 18th fairway to follow Woods to the green chanting 'U-S-A' and 'Tiger, Tiger' after his approach found a bunker on the edge of the green.




Crowds broke through the red rope and charged down the hill towards the eighteenth green as Tiger neared victory on Sunday


The gallery at East Lake was enormous in anticipation of Woods winning for the first time in more than five years
Footage shows eager fans breaking through a cordon to follow the champion moments before he holed his final putt to claim victory in the tournament.
People could be seen holding their camera phones aloft to try and catch a glimpse of Woods as he completed a memorable victory.
His PGA Tour Championship win represents Tiger's first victory in a tournament since August 2013.
'I didn't want to get run over,' Woods said with a laugh in an interview after the final hole.
'All of a sudden it hit me that I was going to win the tournament. I started tearing up a little bit,' Woods said.
'I can't believe I pulled this off.'


Video footage shows thousands of people rushing towards the former world number one as he marched towards the last green


Hundreds got out their camera phones to record the memorable moment as Tiger neared his famous win


Tiger Woods is mobbed by a cheering crowd as he nears the eighteenth green where he held his nerve to claim victory
He has battled back from a crippling back injury and dealt with the backlash from a DUI arrest, tapped his ball in from a few feet to secure the long-awaited victory.
He paused for a moment, raised his arms aloft to the cheering crowd and then walked over to his restaurant manager girlfriend Erica Herman, who was waiting for him.
Woods kissed the 33-year-old, hugged her and said 'I love you'.
Woods and Herman have been dating for over a year. She has been spotted by his side during various golf tournaments as well as social outings. Herman is the general manager of Woods' restaurant in Jupiter, Florida.
He started out with a three-shot lead Sunday, and it took only four holes for him to stretch the lead to five over Justin Rose.


An army of fans followed the leader down the hill with Britain's Rory McIlroy walking alongisde on the fairway


The aerial shot at East Lake just before the final hole shows the gallery wait in anticipation of Woods' victory


Woods led throughout the final round and finished at 11-under-par 269 at East Lake, where he carded a closing 71 for his 80th PGA Tour victory
Link textbacklinkexchanges.com
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/the-incredible-moment-tiger-woods-is-swamped-by-fans-en-route-to-title-win/
News Pictures The incredible moment Tiger Woods is swamped by fans en route to title win
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!
TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st
To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.
Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”
Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”
kim cattrall
Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb
SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.
Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/09/24/12/4514042-6201343-image-m-17_1537789259772.jpg
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий