EDEN Hazard has been challenged to prove he deserves to be on the next world player of the year final three.
Chelsea’s star man was on the initial shortlist for last night’s glittering ceremony at the Royal Festival Hall, but was edged out as Luka Modric, Cristiano Ronaldo and Mo Salah were the last men standing.

But Hazard’s Belgium boss Roberto Martinez feels his man is good enough to become genuine football royalty over the next 12 months.
Martinez said: “International individual awards are very difficult to assess because they are so subjective.
“Everyone has their own view. When you see some attacking players they do not have that consistency.
“But Eden, and that’s after working with him for more than two years now, has been very consistent.

“Eden has been involved in 26 goals in his last 26 games for the national team. That is world-class level.
“All we want is for him to carry on enjoying that football because with the talent he has you want to see that. He has also brought some fantastic leadership to the national team.”
The Belgian chief added: “I’m not the best to judge a player compared to others that I’m not working with but at the national team with his level of contribution that has been so consistent.
“That’s even more the case when you consider he is a player who is always highlighted by the opposition to stop his threat in games.
“I’ve seen Eden at a sensational level in the World Cup and he’s carried that on with Chelsea this season.”
Most read in football
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/chelsea-star-eden-hazard-challenged-to-prove-he-is-on-par-with-lionel-messi-and-cristiano-ronaldo-by-roberto-martinez/
News Pictures Chelsea star Eden Hazard challenged to prove he is on par with Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo by Roberto Martinez
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!
TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st
To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.
Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”
Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”
kim cattrall
Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb
SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.
Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT0004340813241.jpg?strip=all&w=960
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий