Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Brett Kavanaugh is mocked online for his emotional testimony and comments about beer

Judge Brett Kavanaugh has been mocked by social media users for his emotional testimony and his comments about his tendency to drink beer.


The Supreme Court nominee nearly broke down in tears multiple times during his emotional opening statement to senators on Thursday, as he furiously described the effect of the allegations against him on his family.


Visibly angry, he repeatedly stopped to blow his nose and drink water as he unleashed against the Democrats on the committee, accusing them of making him the victim of a smear campaign.


Scroll down for videos 




Judge Brett Kavanaugh was mocked on Twitter for his emotional testimony and his comments about his tendency to drink beer


Judge Brett Kavanaugh was mocked on Twitter for his emotional testimony and his comments about his tendency to drink beer



Judge Brett Kavanaugh was mocked on Twitter for his emotional testimony and his comments about his tendency to drink beer




















He also reiterated his claim he made in a Fox News interview on Monday that he was a virgin in high school and for years afterward. 


'I never had sexual intercourse of anything close to it during high school or for many years after that,' he said.


Kavanaugh further admitted he liked beer and still likes beer - but added it doesn't mean he sexually assaulted anyone.


'I liked beer. I still like beer. But I never drank beer to the point of blacking out and I never sexually assaulted someone,' he said. 


However, social media users had no sympathy for the judge and were quick to mock him for his composure and comments.


Twitter was quickly flooded with memes and soon beer was trending on the social media site.

























User Molly Jong-Fast wrote: 'Beer is great, the Brett Kavanaugh story.'   


Katy Waldman added: 'The funny part is that even if Kavanaugh never attacked any of these women, his performance today is utterly disqualifying for the position he wants.


'A partisan, weaselly, disgraceful harangue/tantrum with a starring role for his love of beer.' 


Brian Krassenstein tweeted: 'I drink beer. I like beer. I drank beer in college. I drink beer by the pool. I drink beer at dinner sometimes.


'BUT... I have NEVER EVER had a woman accuse me of sexual assault.#KavanaughHearings' 


Laura Sieling chimed in: 'I think the most compelling thing I learned about @BrettKavanaugh during the Committee Hearing is that he liked beer.He drank beer. His FRIENDS drank beer! HE LIKED BEER!' 




















































































Link textbacklinkexchanges.com
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/brett-kavanaugh-is-mocked-online-for-his-emotional-testimony-and-comments-about-beer/
News Pictures Brett Kavanaugh is mocked online for his emotional testimony and comments about beer

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/09/27/23/4596994-6216531-image-a-4_1538085886287.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...