Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 1 августа 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Hull ace Marc Sneyd does not let terrace taunts get to him – but may gesture back

MARC Sneyd hopes to enjoy the silence as he proves taunting fans wrong by slotting over a goal – then they will know what he thinks of them.


And the Hull star has revealed the secret behind his success with the boot is all child’s play after learning in a local park when he was growing up in Oldham, Greater Manchester.


Marc Sneyd insists he does not say anything to taunting fans as he lines up a goal, but may gesture after he’s kicked it
MAGIPIX

Scrum-half Sneyd is still Super League’s deadest eye after kicking 88 goals and missing just 19 this season, his last one in the competition clinching a win at Leeds in front of Headingley’s South Stand.


A rare miss in the Challenge Cup semi-final, which saw Warrington’s Blake Austin waving his hands as he lined it up, may have proved crucial in the 22-14 loss.


But he revealed many terrace taunts do not get to him and he gives it back after he has kicked two points.


Sneyd said: “Not too much goes through my mind if I’m honest and taunts are to be expected, especially when I’m away from home or kicking in front of opposition fans.


“But it’s part and parcel of it and I just have to do my job. I’d rather do what I did at Leeds then throw a few gestures!


Sneyd believes Hull need to find consistency, despite being third in Super League
HULL FC

“I’ve always kicked since I was young. My brother and I used to spend a lot of our time as kids goal kicking , so it’s just come from that.


“It’s all about repetitive kicking and I still do it now. I kick goals a lot on my own after training.


“My brother and I would go down the road to George Street playing fields in Shaw. I used to play there for 10 or 15 minutes whenever we had the time.


“We’d spend a good morning or afternoon there and we just enjoyed it.”


Hull face a big test of their Super League credentials tonight when they face a resurgent Wigan, who have won six of their last seven league ties.


Sneyd revealed his kicking success is largely down to sessions he had with his brother at a local park when he was younger
MAGIPIX

However, Sneyd believes that is ideal for Lee Radford’s men and he hopes to be turning his back on the posts regularly as part of his unique kicking style.


The 28-year-old added: “We’ve got ourselves in a good spot in the league but weirdly we’ve not been playing too well, yet we’ve still managed to pick results up.


“Our consistency in games is up and down but we’ve done a really good job – now we need that consistency as we get towards the back end of the season.


“Wigan will be a perfect way of showing we can be up there. They’re going really strongly at the moment.


“And on the kicking style, I started doing it when I went to Castleford on loan. At training once, I just tried out a few different ways of kicking and that was the one that worked, so I’ve just stuck with it.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/hull-ace-marc-sneyd-does-not-let-terrace-taunts-get-to-him-but-may-gesture-back/
News Photo Hull ace Marc Sneyd does not let terrace taunts get to him – but may gesture back
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Leeds-Rhinos-v-Hull-FC-025.jpg?strip=all&w=710

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...