Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 1 августа 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Woman, 23, reduced to tears and forced to wear a wig to work after claiming a hair dye fail turned her locks electric blue

DYEING your hair yourself at home can sometimes be tricky and one woman was left in tears after claiming her box dye left her with electric blue hair.


23-year-old Alyshea Molina, from Oregon, US, used a L’Oreal Paris “Vintage Teal” dye – hoping it would turn her hair grey – but says she was forced to wear a wig after it turned bright blue.


Alyshea says she was left with electric blue hair

“I was hoping that my hair would go grey as it appeared on the box and thought it may have a blue tint due to the name being ‘vintage teal’,” she explained.


“But I definitely didn’t think it was going to go electric blue!


“I was so shocked to see my hair like this and I was completely freaked out and worried because I was starting my new job at a doctor’s office the next morning


“I didn’t think it would be very appropriate to have bright blue hair on my first day so in a panic I decided to buy a $60 [£50] wig.


She was blonde before the hair dye dilemma
Caters News Agency
The 23-year-old was forced to wear a wig to work after starting a new job
Caters News Agency
Alyshea says she hoped the colour would be grey
Caters News Agency

“I wore it for a couple of days before dying my hair jet black in a bid to cover up the blue, which luckily it did.”


Alyshea explained she was utterly shocked when she washed off the dye, despite sticking to the instructions and even “setting a timer”


“I finished putting the hair dye on and I set a timer on my phone for the exact amount that the instructions had said,” she revealed.


“So I went and did a few things around the house and when my timer went off I went to look in the mirror and I could tell that it was blue and definitely not the colour it was supposed to be.


“I went and washed it out hoping that it was just the colour of the dye and that’s when I saw my hair was bright blue.


“I dye my hair a lot and I didn’t want to bleach it more to get the colour out of it so I ended up getting black hair dye and putting it over it.


“I cried when I had to do this to my hair and eventually ended up dying it black altogether to get rid of the blue.”

The dos and don'ts of dyeing your hair at home


  • Firstly, if you’re going for an extreme colour change, DO leave it to the professionals and have your hair dyed in-salon as it can often require multiple steps to achieve what you’re looking for.

  • DON’T be stingy – if you have long or thick hair, always buy two boxes – you don’t want to run out half way through.

  • DO test the colour first by dyeing a strand or two – depending on the thickness and condition of your hair, the colour can take more quickly, so it’s essential you work out out timings or you could end up leaving it on for too long.

  • DO use two mirrors to check for bits you’ve missed at the back.

  • DON’T rush it, or you’ll end up with a patchy colour.

  • DO read the instructions carefully, even if you’ve dyed your hair at home before. Every product is different and never leave on for longer than the stated development time.

  • DO look after your hair post-dye – invest in a sulfate-free colour-nourishing conditioner for long-lasting, healthy results.

She has now dyed her hair black
Caters News Agency

Alyshea revealed her mum was so surprised that she thought her bright blue locks was a prank wig.


“At first she thought I was making a joke and wearing a wig to prank her,” she added.


“But unfortunately it wasn’t a joke and I had to buy a black wig for work later that night.


“Thankfully, due to wearing the wig and dyeing my hair later that week, my job was not affected – but it was a very stressful and traumatic time for me!”


Fabulous Digital has contacted L’Oreal Paris for comment.

In other beauty news, we told you about the woman who shaved her head after her hair fell out when she used ‘tampered’ conditioner ‘mixed with hair removal cream’.


We also revealed shoppers are raving about a £30 wrinkle-fighting bust night cream that’s bought every 90 seconds in M&S.


And we showed you the bendy hairbrush that’s a best-seller on Amazon – and shoppers say it’s made their locks ‘noticeably healthier and shinier’.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/woman-23-reduced-to-tears-and-forced-to-wear-a-wig-to-work-after-claiming-a-hair-dye-fail-turned-her-locks-electric-blue/
News Photo Woman, 23, reduced to tears and forced to wear a wig to work after claiming a hair dye fail turned her locks electric blue
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/NINTCHDBPICT000510160392.jpg?strip=all&w=527

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...