Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 15 января 2019 г.

New photo Girl, 16, reports dad to police after ‘he confiscated her £620 phone’

A FURIOUS teenage girl called the cops after her dad confiscated her phone in Ohio.


The family dramas escalated when the 16-year-old girl called 911 over the clash, with bodycam footage showing officers respond.


Police were called to the Ohio home after the teen complained her dad had taken away her phone
Police were called to the Ohio home after the teen complained her dad had taken away her phone
South Euclid Police

In the call to dispatchers, the teen, who has not been identified, complained: “My father took my property, which is an $800 (£620) phone that doesn’t belong to him. He didn’t buy it.”


As cops arrived, she told police: “I want my phone.”


Dad Anthony Robertson then explained to cops: “I took her phone because she’s a juvenile, and I don’t want her to have it.


“I can’t inspect it, because the phone is locked, so I took it away.”


But the minor did not receive the support from police she was perhaps hoping for.


Police can be heard telling the young girl: “Guess what? Everything that you own belongs to your mother and your father. Having a phone is not a right.”


Her dad then pitches in, saying: “It’s a privilege.”


The teen is then warned not to call the crisis line over non-emergencies.

My father took my property, which is an $800 (£620) phone that doesn’t belong to him. He didn’t buy it

Teen

Bodycam footage from the confrontation was shared on the South Euclid Police Department’s Facebook page.


Lt Wilson said: “Our department would not pursue this type of ‘theft’.


“You’d be hard pressed to find a court in this country who would take the case.”


Speaking to WKYC after the incident, dad Robertson said he was shocked to see police arrive at their home.

He said: “There’s like, four cars, and I’m like, oh my goodness, the police are coming and they look kind of tough.”


But he defended his decision, saying: “To all the parents, you know? Stay on them.


“There’s so many hidden apps and little ways that they can hide and cover up what they’re doing on those phones. It’s ridiculous.”


Police told the young girl not to call the emergency line over a non-crisis
Police told the young girl not to call the emergency line over a non-crisis
South Euclid Police


We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/girl-16-reports-dad-to-police-after-he-confiscated-her-620-phone/
News Pictures Girl, 16, reports dad to police after ‘he confiscated her £620 phone’

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/26.png?strip=all&w=765

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...