Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 20 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Sophia Floersch speaks for first time since horror crash and vows to return to racing after eleven-hour operation

GERMAN teen racing star Sophia Floersch has posted an update on social media for the first time since her 11-hour operation.


The 17-year-old was involved in a horror crash at the Macau Grand Prix that left five people seriously injured after her F3 motor flew at 171mph into a photographers’ bunker.


Sophia Floersch has provided an update on her progress after a horror crash that left five people seriously injured
Sophia Floersch has provided an update on her progress after a horror crash that left five people seriously injured
Twitter @SophiaFloersch
Replays of the incident show the car flying through the air at 171mph before crashing into a photographers' bunker
Replays of the incident show the car flying through the air at 171mph before crashing into a photographers’ bunker
YouTube

Floersch had to have an agonising operation that took nearly half a day, while surgeons worked carefully to stabilise her fractured vertebra.


She posted on her Facebook page: “I survived the operation which took 11 hours well.


“Hope from now on it only gets better.


“I have to stay a few more days in Macau until I’m transportable.


The German posted a lengthy message on Facebook where she thanked the medical team that looked after her
The German posted a lengthy message on Facebook where she thanked the medical team that looked after her
Sophia Floersch Facebook
Floersch had to be carefully taken out of her car after fracturing her spine in the high-speed crash
Floersch had to be carefully taken out of her car after fracturing her spine in the high-speed crash
Getty - Contributor
Floersch's car was flung at 171mph into a photographers' bunker after making contact with two rival cars
Floersch’s car was flung at 171mph into a photographers’ bunker after making contact with two rival cars
AP:Associated Press
Teen motorsport starlet Floersch has vowed to get back behind the wheel with her team Van Amersfoort Racing
Teen motorsport starlet Floersch has vowed to get back behind the wheel with her team Van Amersfoort Racing
AFP

“I want to thank all of my fans for every single get-well wishes, which I now start reading.


“This really motivates me and gives me courage.


“My thoughts are also with everyone who was involved in the accident. I hope everybody is healthy.


“At the accident were really nice people, which I still have in my mind.



“Thank you for all the encouraging, calming words in these tough minutes in my car.


“A real big thanks to the medical staff here in Macau for the friendly and professional treatment.”


Floersch’s father Alex has revealed his agony over the high-speed collision, admitting he thought his daughter was dead.


He revealed: “Those first 30 or 40 minutes after the crash were the hardest minutes of my life.


“Trying to find her was very difficult.


“I did not know what was going on. All sorts of concerns came into my mind at a time like that.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/sophia-floersch-speaks-for-first-time-since-horror-crash-and-vows-to-return-to-racing-after-eleven-hour-operation/
News Pictures Sophia Floersch speaks for first time since horror crash and vows to return to racing after eleven-hour operation

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000450763299.jpg?strip=all&w=666

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...