Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 19 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Romelu Lukaku mocked after Manchester United star makes rap debut

ROMELU LUKAKU is trying to hit the right notes away from the football pitch as he makes his rap debut – but is mocked by fans.


The Manchester United striker, 25, linked up with childhood friend and music artist TheColorGrey to release a track called ‘New Levels’.


Romelu Lukaku has tried his hand at rapping as he makes his musical debut
Romelu Lukaku has tried his hand at rapping as he makes his musical debut
YouTube: TheColorGrey
The Manchester United striker linked up with fellow Belgian TheColorGrey for a new song
YouTube: TheColorGrey

They grew up together in Antwerp in Belgium and have remained close despite their differing careers.


But after the striker released an article on his difficult upbringing, the pair got in touch with each other to produce a collaboration.


Speaking in a video with the two discussing the song, Lukaku said: “The reason why I wanted him on the song is because I’ve known him for a long time. We always had that mutual respect you know.


“For us, where we’re from, people don’t back us to become what we are today.




“You look at the situation we were in, we laugh about it because it makes us who we are right now. It makes us appreciate what we’ve got.


“People say we come from tough backgrounds. Nah, we really are from tough backgrounds.


“The way I play , you know I play with passion. When I’m not happy you see that I’m not happy. When I’m happy, I’m enjoying it.”


TheColorGrey, real name Will Michiels, spoke about his background in football and what it was like to rap alongside his nation’s all-time record goalscorer.


The idea came when Lukaku opened up in a revealing article about his difficult upbringing in Antwerp
The idea came when Lukaku opened up in a revealing article about his difficult upbringing in Antwerp
YouTube: TheColorGrey
Will Michiels wrote the song, 'New Levels', but his new co-rapper came under fire for his efforts
Will Michiels wrote the song, ‘New Levels’, but his new co-rapper came under fire for his efforts
YouTube: TheColorGrey

He said: “I started playing football when I was six, I think. I was talented, I think I can say I was talented.


“I played in the second division in Belgium for a team called K.S.K. Beveren.


“I saw this interview from Rom where he said his mother had to mix water with milk so he could eat cereal.


“I sent him like five snippets I think and I already knew which one he was gonna pick in my mind and I was right.”

But while Lukaku tried his luck at something different, Twitter users were quick to give him grief.


One user said: “That Lukaku freestyle rap is horrible.”


Another added: “The only weekend Lukaku can give United fans a break and not let them down with no football being played, he drops that atrocious rap and lets them down furthermore looooooool. Could never be Lacazette.”


While there was plenty of comparisons between his questionable rapping and questionable first touch.






















Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/romelu-lukaku-mocked-after-manchester-united-star-makes-rap-debut/
News Pictures Romelu Lukaku mocked after Manchester United star makes rap debut

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000450603445-e1542637323467.jpg?strip=all&w=700

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...