Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 15 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Raquel Mauri is the gorgeous Spanish missus of Croatia’s Ivan Rakitic who met in a coffee shop

THEY say if you really want something, you will keep going for it until finally you get what you want.


And that was no different for Croatia’s Ivan Rakitic, 30, who really had to work the charm to finally earn a date with Raquel Mauri, 29.


Ivan Rakitic
Raquel Mauri is the stunning Spanish Wag of Ivan Rakitic
Getty - Contributor

It all happened when the midfield dynamo had just signed for Sevilla from Schalke 04 in 2011.


He visited the same local coffee shop with his brother, where Mauri worked as a barista, as he settled into life in Spain.


But, as he explained in his Players’ Tribune piece, his pigeon Spanish did him no favours in trying to woo his future wife.


“I don’t know how to explain it. Sometimes, you meet someone and you just have a different feeling,” he wrote.

Ivan Rakitic
Rakitic met Mauri in a coffee shop in Sevilla
Ivan Rakitic
At first she rejected Rakitic and his advances
Ivan Rakitic
Mauri was working at a coffee as a barista when she met Rakitic

“Whenever I saw her, it was like a bomb went off inside me.


Week after week, I slowly started to learn some Spanish words, and if I was struggling, I would use my hands a lot to try to explain what I was trying to say to her.



WAYNE’S WORLD Queen of Wags Coleen Rooney prepares for England farewell at Wembley after 15 years on the throne
















“I was drinking so much coffee it was ridiculous. I probably asked her out 20 or 30 times.”


Rakitic revealed that Mauri had her reservations about dating a footballer because he could end up having to move to another country.


Ivan Rakitic
Rakitic revealed in a Players’ Tribune article that Mauri had her concerns about dating a footballer
Ivan Rakitic
He said that part of the reason he did well at Sevilla was to get the chance to date Mauri
Ivan Rakitic
Eventually, stunning Mauri went on a date with Rakitic after he asked her out over 20 times
Getty - Contributor

Rakitic continued: “You know, I’m not the biggest guy in the world, so I thought, ‘S***, maybe she sees me and she doesn’t think I’m going to be very good and Seville will sell me in the summer.’


“Part of my motivation when I went to training was to establish myself in the squad so that I would be around for awhile and this girl would finally have dinner with me. It literally took me seven months.”


Eventually, Raquel agreed to grab lunch – and seven years later the pair are still together.

Ivan Rakitic
Mauri married Rakitic in Seville in 2015
Getty - Contributor
Ivan Rakitic
The happy couple have two children, Althea and Adara
Social Media - Refer to Source
Ivan Rakitic
Mauri has settled into Wag life perfectly
Ivan Rakitic
And her lifestyle has seen her attract over 700,000 followers on Instagram

They’re also the proud parents of two children, Althea and Adara.


“When I met my wife, I felt as though I really had something to play for, and my career went to another level after that,” he revealed.


“We had a lot of special years in Seville. In 2013, I was named the first foreign captain of the club since Maradona.


“That was such a special honor for me, especially because of how much the club meant to my wife’s grandfather.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/raquel-mauri-is-the-gorgeous-spanish-missus-of-croatias-ivan-rakitic-who-met-in-a-coffee-shop/
News Pictures Raquel Mauri is the gorgeous Spanish missus of Croatia’s Ivan Rakitic who met in a coffee shop

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000449611832.jpg?strip=all&w=721

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...