Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 15 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Naby Keita watched every Liverpool game last season so he could hit the ground running at Anfield

NABY KEITA was so keen to hit the ground running at Liverpool that he watched them in action every weekend while playing for RB Leipzig.


The midfielder was forced to wait an entire season to eventually join the Reds after agreeing a deal in August 2017.


Naby Keita has wasted no time impressing since arriving in Merseyside
PA:Press Association

Keita has slotted straight into the Reds’ starting XI and has wasted no time in impressing both his manager and supporters alike.


And it is no surprise that he has adapted to his new surroundings and team-mates after revealing his relentless preparation ahead of the move.


Speaking to The Times, he said: “I watched every match. It was going to be important for me,


“The way they played, the tactics, everything. Obviously, I still had the contract with Leipzig and I was focused 100 per cent on helping them but I was watching every game.


The midfielder admitted he watched every Liverpool match in preparation of his big money move
EPA

Keita spent a season at RB Leipzig after agreeing a deal to join Liverpool
AFP or licensors

“You are fulfilling a dream of coming to a massive club like Liverpool — it is normal you do as much as you can to prepare to be ready from the moment you arrive.


“I suppose the people I concentrated on the most being a midfielder, and looking at things offensively, was Bobby [Roberto Firmino], Sadio [Mané] and Mo [Salah]. I knew Sadio from Red Bull Salzburg, but I would look at their movements.


“They are all fast, skilful, comfortable on the ball; the speed of the two guys out wide means they want the ball in front of them quite often so they can get in behind.


“Bobby likes to come a little deeper and join in, so he wants it to feet. I knew all this before I came, then, of course, you have to assimilate the manager’s ideas, but I had an idea of how I could help to get the team playing and join in with moves.”


Keita paid close attention to Firmino’s movement by watching countless recordings of matches
EPA

Keita has started four of the opening five matches in the Premier League this season, helping the Reds to a maximum 15 points.


But with the likes of Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea, Napoli and Man City coming up, Keita says the club are motivated by their daunting fixtures.


He added: “I can smell it in the dressing room — everyone is motivated by that fixture list. I can smell it,”


 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/naby-keita-watched-every-liverpool-game-last-season-so-he-could-hit-the-ground-running-at-anfield/
News Pictures Naby Keita watched every Liverpool game last season so he could hit the ground running at Anfield

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000421623216.jpg?strip=all&w=626

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...