Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 29 сентября 2018 г.

New photo I’m shocked my girlfriend wants group sex 10 years after her gang rape ordeal

DEAR DEIDRE: I WAS upset when my girlfriend wanted to try group sex.


She kept on and I agreed but now I feel confused and weird.


Getty Images
I tried group sex with my girlfriend but now I feel confused and weird about it[/caption]


When she and I had been together for a few months she told me she had been gang-raped by five men when she was 20.


She is 31 now, I am 32 and we have been together seven years.


We love each other and always had a good sex life.


About 18 months ago — ten years after the rape — she changed.


Getty - Contributor
About 18 months ago my girlfriend started to change[/caption]


She got a tattoo and started wearing short skirts without underwear. She had a Brazilian wax too.


She looked sexy but I didn’t know what to think.


One evening when we were visiting friends she got drunk and suggested a foursome.


She said she had wanted to experiment with group sex for a long time.


I was shocked and we argued, but our friends were up for it and I eventually gave in under protest.


Alamy
One evening my girlfriend got drunk and suggested a foursome with two friends[/caption]

I know I should have gone home right then but I decided she was seeking to have control in similar circumstances to when she was raped — that she wanted to feel in charge.


Since then we have been going to a swinging club where I share her with other men and have sex with other women.


I found it difficult at first but slowly I’ve got used to it, though it’s left me confused.


Sometimes it feels strange having sex with my partner after other men, then having sex with other women.

topic4today

HALF of all men aged 40 – 70 suffer erection problems at some time and they are becoming increasingly common in younger men, affecting around one in ten in their 20s and 30s.

My e-leaflet Solving Erection Problems explains self-help and expert treatment.


Email problems@deardeidre.org or PM me on my Dear Deidre Facebook page.

At first I felt suicidal but now it is the opposite. It feels normal and I get a buzz from it.


But I worry I’m abnormal to be getting something out of a ­situation where I’m sharing my girlfriend with other men.


She refuses to go for counselling about the rape, so this has become her way of being in ­control.


She takes charge in these situations and she has become more confident.


It has made me feel more confident sexually too but I feel a freak for enjoying this odd behaviour.


In some ways it is great but in other ways it feels so very wrong.

DEIDRE SAYS: Involving other people in your sex life usually causes emotional turmoil in the end.


You are probably right that this is your girlfriend’s way of taking control after the trauma of a gang rape where she had no control.


But chances are that in time, group sex will leave her feeling used all over again – and you too.


She says she doesn’t want ­counselling about the rape but that may well be because she is scared of the pain that may be triggered.


Tell her that you love her and you’re worried about where your relationship is going. Ask her to come for counselling with you so you can both feel confident about your future.


Find a therapist via the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (cosrt.org.uk, 020 8543 2707).


Meanwhile take back some control of your own sex life. Tell your girlfriend you feel conflicted about the group sex and won’t take part again.




NEXT IN TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE I’m worried a guy I met online is just using me because he’s so secretive


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Phoebe finds out her boyfriend has a secret second phone 



Get in touch with Deidre today


Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

 


 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/im-shocked-my-girlfriend-wants-group-sex-10-years-after-her-gang-rape-ordeal/
News Pictures I’m shocked my girlfriend wants group sex 10 years after her gang rape ordeal

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000260659023.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...