Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 16 сентября 2018 г.

New photo David Beckham wants Lionel Messi for Inter Miami’s debut season in MLS

DAVID BECKHAM is aiming to sign Lionel Messi for Inter Miami’s debut MLS season in 2020, according to reports.


The Barcelona superstar is under contract until June 2021 but will be 33 at the time.


Lionel Messi will be 33 when Inter Miami enter the MLS
EPA

And the Daily Mail claims the Argentinian is on Miami’s radar as they aim to make a splash.


Messi, 31, is loyal to Barca, which makes a switch to another European club unlikely and his struggles for the national team could affect a return to his homeland.


But Miami – which has a large Hispanic population – would offer an alternative as well as a relatively low profile.


Beckham’s huge profile and contacts in the game may give him the resources to secure a previously unheard of deal.

David Beckham has ambitious plans for his new team
Reuters

Inter Miami want to appeal to the city’s large Hispanic population
Splash News

While the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Thierry Henry and Becks himself have graced the MLS, a world-class talent is yet to sign in his prime.


And as well as potentially securing the biggest import since all-time greats Pele and Franz Beckenbauer in Messi, he could be tempted to upset the apple cart and secure young talents.


His Inter side are yet to secure a stadium but momentum is growing behind the big-name owner.


Pele joined New York Cosmos in the 70s – the highest profile player to head Stateside
Getty - Contributor
Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/david-beckham-wants-lionel-messi-for-inter-miamis-debut-season-in-mls/
News Pictures David Beckham wants Lionel Messi for Inter Miami’s debut season in MLS

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000434179792.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...