Free Money

Loading...

среда, 12 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Dan Osborne reveals CBB made him realise Jacqueline Jossa ‘was not as bad as he thought’ and admits the show saved his marriage

DAN Osborne has credited Celebrity Big Brother with saving his marriage to Jacqueline Jossa, revealing it’s motivated him to “sort their relationship out”.


The 27-year-old finished third in Monday night’s final and enjoyed an emotional reunion yesterday with his daughters and Jacqueline at their home.


Dan Jones images Ltd
Dan Osborne has credited Celebrity Big Brother with saving his marriage to Jacqueline Jossa, revealing it’s motivated him to ‘sort their relationship out’[/caption]


Rex Features
Dan called Jacqueline ‘beautiful’ and a ‘great mum’[/caption]


Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online, Dan said his time in the house has made him realise more than ever what a “beautiful woman and great mum” his wife is.


He broke down in tears speaking about his family, particularly his daughters Ella and Mia, who he was pictured hugging on his doorstep.


“It made me realise I was lucky and that she was good girl,” said Dan. “She’s a beautiful woman, great mum and I think it made me really have time to reflect on that. It made me appreciate her.


“My time in Big Brother made me realise the things that I was doing wrong and how I was not helping my situation or my marriage.


“It’s made me realise my faults, no one is perfect. I am not going to say it’s made me a perfect person, but it definitely made me appreciate what I have.”


Dan Osborne
Dan is planning to take his family away on two holidays[/caption]


Dan finished third in Monday night’s final
Getty

Fitness instructor Dan admitted his behaviour played a big part in the breakdown of their relationship.


In the candid chat, he explained how he failed to deal with their issues – favouring his mates and booze over working through their problems.


Speaking for the first time about the problems that put pressure on their marriage, Dan said: “The show strips you back to nothing and you realise how lucky you are and how lucky I am to have my wife, it made me realise she ain’t as bad I was thinking… when she was moaning I was going out, and I was going out because she was moaning, it was like a vicious circle.”


Dan headed abroad amid his relationship crisis where he was pictured looking close with Gabby Allen. Both insist nothing happened and addressed the rumours a number of times in the CBB house.


“I wasn’t helping the situation,” continued Dan. “From my previous experience with my ex it just made me a different person, I refuse to argue or lose my temper. It’s not me and I don’t want to do it. When there is an argument coming or a negativity, I just walk away from it now. I don’t even want to talk about it.


Dan Jones images Ltd
Dan broke down talking about his children[/caption]


Instagram
Yesterday Dan was reunited with his baby daughter Mia[/caption]


Dan gave daughter Ella a big hug at the family home
Instagram

“I would run away from it, that is what I was doing. Because it felt like it was negative indoors I would just go out and I would be out with my mates and come back really late and I would have been out drinking and stuff like that and then she’s angry at me because I have done that rather than stay in and sort it out, which is right.


“Because she was angry again, I would go back out and it could to the point where it was happening every day and I went to live with my mate because it was always bad.”


Rex Features
Fitness instructor Dan admitted his behaviour played a big part in the breakdown of their relationship[/caption]

Being confined in the CCTV house gave him the time he needed to evaluate their marriage and understand what needed to be done to fix it.


He said: “Being in the house gave me time to really think about what I was doing. I shouldn’t have been going out, I should have been staying indoors and sorting my marriage out.”


Prior to his time in Big Brother Dan had moved back into the family home and he and Jacqueline were learning to live together again.


Dan insists the couple were never looking at getting a divorce and even declared their love for each other before the show.


He said: “Obviously we said ‘I love you’. I tell her I love her all the time. We are married, we weren’t talking about divorce or anything like that. We know we are married and it was just a bad time. Before going in she was like go and enjoy yourself and be yourself and I know you will do well if you do that. So that was just my aim.”


Now he’s back in the real world, Dan revealed he has plans to take his family to Disneyland Paris as well as an exotic beach holiday and is relishing life with his family.




Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/dan-osborne-reveals-cbb-made-him-realise-jacqueline-jossa-was-not-as-bad-as-he-thought-and-admits-the-show-saved-his-marriage/
News Pictures Dan Osborne reveals CBB made him realise Jacqueline Jossa ‘was not as bad as he thought’ and admits the show saved his marriage

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT0004330409431.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...