Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 30 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Yazmin Oukhellou’s mum breaks down in tears as she tells her daughter she needs therapy to deal with ‘issues’

TOWIE fans were heartbroken to see Yazmin Oukhellou and her mum break down in tears tonight before she sensationally quit the show.


The pair sobbed during an emotional heart to heart, and the 24-year-old revealed that she is leaving Essex to focus on her mental health.


TOWIE
ITVBe
Yazmin cried uncontrollably in Sunday night’s episode of the ITVBe show[/caption]


TOWIE
ITVBe
Yaz told her mum she didn’t feel herself[/caption]


Viewers were in bits over the emotive scenes, as one fan said: “Never thought I’d get emotionally attached to #towie but I’ve just balled my eyes out watching yaz breakdown WHY ARE NONE OF THE GIRLS BEING THERE FOR HER so shit to watch.”


Another person admitted: “that was really hard to watch with Yaz”


And a third person added: “feel awful for yaz, hope she moves on and feels better #towie”


Earlier in the episode, Yaz was in floods of tears with her boyfriend James ‘Lockie’ Lock, and later she told her mum Lisa: “I feel like I’m losing my friends now, I’m shutting myself off in this flat. I don’t feel my normal happy self.




















TOWIE
ITVBe
Yaz’s mum fought back tears before telling her daughter she needs helo[/caption]


TOWIE
ITVBe
Yaz’s mum cried at the end of their heart to heart[/caption]


“I hate feeling like this. I feel like everyone hates me.”


Her emotional mum replied: “I think we need to go away. There are a few therapists there, I think you have got a few issues you need to deal with, it is worrying me, the outbursts that you’re doing.


“We’ve got to think about what’s triggering them, you’re not a bad person. We’re going to go away and get this all fixed, and get this back to how I know you.”


Later, the Towie star called her mum and said she was ready to “go away” and take a break from the show.


yazmin oukhellou
Yazmin has thanked fans for their support
Instagram

Last week Yaz shared a picture at The Holistic Boot Camp and said she was focusing on her mental health.


Dressed in sportswear and staring into the distance, she wrote: “Thank you all so much for the lovely messages and support.


“Taking time out has really given me the chance to reflect on myself & life.”


She then tagged the Marbella-based retreat.


Yazmin was pictured crying at the Holistic Bootcamp on Sunday.


Yazmin was pictured crying at The Holistic Boot Camp
Yazmin was pictured crying at The Holistic Boot Camp

Yazmin was pictured crying at The Holistic Boot Camp
Yazmin is taking a break at the retreat

Last week, a source revealed that Yazmin has been severely affected by vicious arguments that she has had with various Towie cast members.


They told the MailOnline: “She’s been treated for anxiety there but it’s not been revealed that she’s also being treated for severe depression that has been debilitating to the point where she hasn’t wanted to get out of bed.”


The star’s boyfriend and co-star, James ‘Lockie’ Lock, is said to be supporting her behind the scenes.




Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/yazmin-oukhellous-mum-breaks-down-in-tears-as-she-tells-her-daughter-she-needs-therapy-to-deal-with-issues/
News Pictures Yazmin Oukhellou’s mum breaks down in tears as she tells her daughter she needs therapy to deal with ‘issues’

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/vlcsnap-2018-09-30-21h20m28s66.png?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...