Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 30 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Does Rory McIlroy play for Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland and what religion is the golfer?

RORY McILROY was loving life as Europe celebrated a Ryder Cup win over the USA, but fans were interested to see him in a Northern Irish flag.


Phil Mickelson’s drive into the water meant McIlroy’s last ditch defeat to Justin Thomas was rendered irrelevant as the Europeans won back the trophy from the Americans.


Rory McIlroy was wearing a Northern Irish flag as Europe triumphed in the Ryder Cup
Reuters

Where is Rory McIlroy from?


Rory McIlroy is a Northern Irish golfer, born in Holywood, County Down,


He holds a British passport but self-identifies as Northern Irish, British and Irish.


Normally reluctant to discuss his nationality, he was backed into a corner when golf was introduced to the Olympics.


Acknowledging the tough choice he faced, McIlroy said: “I just think being from where we’re from, we’re placed in a very difficult position.


“I feel Northern Irish and obviously being from Northern Ireland you have a connection to Ireland and a connection to the UK.


“If I could and there was a Northern Irish team I’d play for Northern Ireland.


“Play for one side or the other – or not play at all because I may upset too many people… Those are my three options I’m considering very carefully.”

Which country does Rory McIlroy play for in golf?


In tour events, Rory McIlroy represents Northern Ireland, which is why he was given the flag of the six counties after victory in the Ryder Cup.


But with Northern Ireland participating under the banner of Great Britain at the Olympics, McIlroy declared that he would represent Ireland.


He said in 2014:


“I have been thinking about the decision a lot and remembered all the times I represented Ireland as an amateur,” he said on Wednesday.


“I’ve played for Ireland my whole life and there’s no reason to change that now – it’s just a continuation of what I’ve done.


“It’s a decision I feel comfortable with and I’ll be proud to represent Ireland in 2016.


“I’m 100% sure it’s the right decision for me and I hope people respect my decision.”


But he ultimately pulled out of the competition in Brazil due to the Zika virus.


After the event he declared that he was unlikely to play in the 2020 Olympics.


And he claimed he resented being put on the spot, telling the Irish Independent: “It put me in a position where I had to question who I am, where am I from


“Whether that’s right or wrong, it’s how I feel.”


Is Rory McIlroy Protestant or Catholic?


Rory McIlroy is Roman Catholic.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/does-rory-mcilroy-play-for-northern-ireland-or-republic-of-ireland-and-what-religion-is-the-golfer/
News Pictures Does Rory McIlroy play for Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland and what religion is the golfer?

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000438248335-e1538328123413.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...