Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 30 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Fury vs Wilder watch live: Fight date, TV channel and live stream info for heavyweight title showdown

IT’S the bout all fight fans are talking about.


Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder have agreed terms for a world title showdown later this year, which sees the Gypsy King challenge for Wilder’s WBA crown.


Fury and Wilder will be aboard a warship for their opening fight presser
Getty Images - Getty

When is Wilder vs Fury?


THE two heavyweight stars will step into the ring on Saturday, December 1.


Get the coffee out over this side of the pond, because it is likely to start around 3am UK time.


Staples Center in Los Angeles, California is the chosen venue and can seat 21,000 fight fans.


How can I watch it?


THE bout is being broadcast live by BT Sport Box Office.


A new pay-per-view service, it debuted for the huge rematch between Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin.


Prices have yet to be announced by the GGG vs Canelo 2 bout cost £16.95.


If you’re a current BT subscriber, you will still have to pay for access to the fight and full card.


You can find BT Sport Box Office on Sky HD channel 494, BT TV channel 494 and Virgin via the ‘on demand’ section.


Deontay Wilder has battered and floored every single opponent he has faced
Deontay Wilder has battered and floored every single opponent he has faced
Getty Images - Getty

Will I be able to live stream the action?


IT remains to be seen if BT stream the fight through their usual platforms.


For the first fight shown on BT Sport Box Office, the action was accessible through the BT Sport App or the web player.


What have the fighters said?


Fury: “I know you have got a big punch, I know you are unbeaten, I know you have got a big mouth, and I know you want to win, but you don’t want it like I do.


“You can’t beat me, I will out heart you, I will force my will upon you until you quit and that is a promise. This chin is going nowhere, this chin will absorb all your power and I’ll detonate.”


Wilder: “I just beat, in my opinion, one of the best heavyweights in Luis Ortiz and now I am going for the next best in the heavyweight division.

What are Fury and Wilder’s professional records?


THE BRONZE BOMBER is a knockout artist and has a stunning string of a KO wins.


He is still unbeaten in a career stretching back to 2008 and has a current record of 40-0, with 39 by way of knockout.


The only man to ever take him the distance was Bermane Stiverne, who lost an unanimous decision to Wilder for the WBA belt in 2015.


Fury is returning to boxing after a period of two years away, winning both his comeback fights against Sefer Seferi and Italian Francesco Pianeta.


He is also unbeaten, with a career record of 27-0, of which 19 have been by knockout.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/fury-vs-wilder-watch-live-fight-date-tv-channel-and-live-stream-info-for-heavyweight-title-showdown/
News Pictures Fury vs Wilder watch live: Fight date, TV channel and live stream info for heavyweight title showdown

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT0004275036236.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...