Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 1 апреля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Steve McClaren deserves to be axed by QPR after ‘taking my job’, says Ian Holloway

IAN HOLLOWAY says Steve McClaren deserved to be sacked after “taking his job” at QPR.


The Championship strugglers axed the former England manager TODAY following a dire run of just one win since Boxing Day.


Steve McClaren was sacked by QPR today following a miserable run of one win since Boxing Day
Steve McClaren was sacked by QPR today following a miserable run of one win since Boxing Day
Reuters
Ian Holloway believes it was karma after the ex-England manager 'took his job' last year
Ian Holloway believes it was karma after the ex-England manager ‘took his job’ last year
TalkSport

And Holloway, who was replaced by McClaren last year at The R’s, believes it is karma.


Speaking as a guest on Jim White’s talkSPORT show, the 56-year-old said: “Well, he took my job, didn’t he? I had another year – I’m still being paid by them now.


“It is what it is. Whether he was told by the club what the club would have to do, whether he knew that we’d have to be cutting back like I was doing – I don’t know.


“All I know is he was talking to the chairman while I was still in the job, telling the chairman what he thinks he should do and obviously he hasn’t been able to do it, so…


“I felt that way because I had another year to go and I wanted to carry on the good work I was doing. But listen, football is football. You can’t ever make someone want you, can you? If he was someone who was wanted by the club they haven’t stuck by him and that’s the way football goes these days.


“Someone will be waiting to take his place and good luck to them because it’s a wonderful, wonderful football club.”

All I know is he was talking to the chairman while I was still in the job, telling the chairman what he thinks he should do and obviously he hasn’t been able to do it, so…

Holloway

Holloway continued: “Am I a bit warped and twisted? Possibly. But I didn’t mean it in a nasty way. It’s life. Sometimes what goes around, comes around.


“All I can say is where are the young lads I was told to bring through and that’s what we were doing.


“I had Chris Ramsey helping me, I was going to move it forward. Really, if you’ve got to cut your cloth accordingly then you’ve got to produce some of your own. Eze Ebere he hasn’t been playing, Ryan Manning was lent out on loan.”

Despite getting the elbow last May, the ex-Crystal Palace, Blackpool and Plymouth chief says he would be open to a Loftus Road return.


Holloway, who led QPR to 18th and 16th in the second tier over the past two seasons, said: “Depends who called me. I didn’t think Les (Ferdinand, the QPR director of football) wanted me to go.”


QPR are currently 17th in the Championship and eight points above the drop zone after previously contending for a play-off spot before their miserable run.

Sky Bet Championship Table


Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/steve-mcclaren-deserves-to-be-axed-by-qpr-after-taking-my-job-says-ian-holloway/
News Photo Steve McClaren deserves to be axed by QPR after ‘taking my job’, says Ian Holloway
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NINTCHDBPICT000480054289.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...