Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 1 апреля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Pulev says kiss-gate reporter is ‘not my type’ after being accused of ‘squeezing’ her bum

KUBRAT PULEV claims the female reporter he allegedly “groped on the buttocks” and kissed on the lips is “not his type”.


The Bulgarian fighter, 37, is facing legal action after the incident following his fight last weekend.


Kubrat Pulev kissed Jennifer Ravalo on the lips but insists she is "not my type"
Kubrat Pulev kissed Jennifer Ravalo on the lips but insists she is “not my type”
Twitter

After Pulev won his heavyweight clash against Romanian Bogdan Dinu in Las Vegas, the Bulgarian was interviewed by Jennifer Ravalo and forcefully kissed her.


But videos emerged of the pair seemingly at an after party together despite the reporter’s claims.


Ravalo insists the boxer grabbed her bottom off camera and left her feeling “shocked and embarrassed”.


But Pulev denied the claims.


He told BILD: “That’s not true. And by the way, this woman is not my type. I’m not afraid; I also have videos if necessary.


“I have no fault and have done in my career already tens of thousands of interviews.


“Everyone knows me as a friendly and polite person.

“The woman came to me [at the weigh-in] and said, ‘After the fight, we party.'”


On the night of the kiss, Pulev defended his actions by claiming the pair are friends and laughed about it afterwards.


He said: “You may have seen a clip of me kissing a female reporter following an interview after I won my fight on Saturday night.


“The reporter, Jenny, is actually a friend of mine, and after the interview, I was so elated, I gave her a kiss.


“Later that night, she joined me and my other friends at my post-fight celebration. On the video, after our kiss, we both laughed about it and thanked each other. There really is nothing more to this.”


Ravalo insists what the Bulgarian did was unacceptable and she was simply there to do her job.


She said: “Mid-interview he grabbed my face and kissed me. I was immediately shocked and embarrassed, and didn’t know how to respond.

It made me feel uncomfortable and frustrated that Kubrat Pulev would treat me in such an unprofessional manner. I did not encourage or consent to Mr Pulev grabbing my face, kissing me, or grabbing my backside.

Jennifer Ravalo

“Next, I walked to the table to put my items in my backpack. He grabbed both of my buttocks and squeezed with both of his hands.


“Then he walked away without saying anything to me and laughed.


“It made me feel uncomfortable and frustrated that Kubrat Pulev would treat me in such an unprofessional manner.


“I did not encourage or consent to Mr Pulev grabbing my face, kissing me, or grabbing my backside.


“I was there at the event covering the boxing match as a professional member of the press.


“Kissing a woman on her lips without her consent and grabbing her is not acceptable. No woman should be treated this way.”


Pulev came under heavy criticism for the incident and has been suspended from boxing by the California State Athletic Commission.


“WAS A JOKE”


A statement from the CSAC read: “Before he will be licensed to fight in California again, boxer Kubrat Pulev must appear in front of the commission and demonstrate that he will conform to this principle of respect.”


But he was backed by his partner and pop star Andrea who told SunSport that the smooch “was a joke”.


She said: “This is very serious. This is his life. I find this to be extremely unjust, it is killing him.


“He lives with boxing and a sanction like this one is crushing him.


“He is the victim! She should be sued for degradation of the prestige. That is serious.”


Andrea, real name Teodora Rumenova Andreeva, admitted she was angry about the smooch but disputed Ravalo’s claims that she found the ordeal “strange.”


“I am shocked! We even fought about it. I know him very well, he is a joker with a huge sense of humour. I know he did it as a joke.

“The girl responded to his kiss. She smiled! The whole world saw that she enjoyed it. It was a sweet surprise for her.


“I guess after that somebody took advantage of the situation and gave her horrible advice to do that. That makes Kubrat the victim.


“I am incredibly afflicted and sad. I cannot believe that there can be so evil people in the world.”

Pulev has been banned from boxing after Ravalo pursued legal action but his partner has stood by him
Pulev has been banned from boxing after Ravalo pursued legal action but his partner has stood by him
AFP or licensors
Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/pulev-says-kiss-gate-reporter-is-not-my-type-after-being-accused-of-squeezing-her-bum/
News Photo Pulev says kiss-gate reporter is ‘not my type’ after being accused of ‘squeezing’ her bum
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NINTCHDBPICT000479383607.jpg?strip=all&w=410

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...