Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 1 апреля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - I miss my ex even though our relationship was so bad the police got involved

DEAR DEIDRE: EVEN though I broke up with my ex because of his drink problems, I still love and miss him every single day.


We were only together six months. I didn’t realise he had a problem until he started verbally abusing me, sending nasty texts and calling me at all hours.


I keep missing my ex even though he drank too much and was verbally abusive
I keep missing my ex even though he drank too much and was verbally abusive
Getty

In the end I had to involve the police and block him. He’s 22 and I’m 20.


It’s now been a year, and today he emailed to say he misses me so much and thinks of me every day. This has really upset me.

DEIDRE SAYS: You love and miss the nice guy your ex could be, but can you believe he has completely given up alcohol?


If not, then getting back with him would just be a fast-track to all the same problems.


Consider why you still hanker after him? Is it childhood experience of someone with alcohol problems, or feeling emotionally abandoned?


My e-leaflet Abusive Partner? can help.



READ TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE Since my girlfriend left for uni, I’ve become attracted to her 14-year-old kid sister


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Julie is reunited with Dylan and realises she still fancies him



Get in touch with Deidre today


Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/i-miss-my-ex-even-though-our-relationship-was-so-bad-the-police-got-involved/
News Photo I miss my ex even though our relationship was so bad the police got involved
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NINTCHDBPICT000479938272.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...